Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interested in TG Doing Closed Testing for DayZ SA?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested in TG Doing Closed Testing for DayZ SA?

I have the feeling that TG as a whole could possibly get into the closed alpha testing session. If we all make an effort to show how worthy we are of being in the closed testing, I'm sure Rocket will see that we are a very mature community and have a lot of strengths. I'm not really sure how we would get his/anyone's attention at this point, but I feel if we tried we could. Is anyone interested in partaking?

Some things that I want to highlight regarding the TG community:

40+ members online at one time (when the helicopters came back)
    US 137 was arguably the most established server in regards to tents, vehicles, etc.
    Look at our Teamspeak and all the channels, the level of communication and areas of operations
    The Survivor Group (79 members as of August, possibly around 90-100 who have been in it)
    The number of attempts to overtake our server which were met with extreme resistance
    The DayZ Private Forums
    Clan vs Clan wars and how we always won (I think the only casualty was a TK and Buflak)
    etc.

I couldn't think of Rocket looking at TG and thinking that we shouldn't be included.
    |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Re: Interested in TG Doing Closed Testing for DayZ SA?

Wow, big props to you Apophis and anyone else that may be helping you. If you need any help, I'm all ears. Especially over the next couple days because I'm sick.

Seaman

Comment

Apo, I am glad to hear that. I've always wondered, but it makes sense...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

+1 TG! Good news indeed..
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Woot! Beans are on me tonight boys!
          Viking

Comment

Would be a good chance to help make sure any large group mechanics would be better implemented if we were to take part. Plus, who doesn't want to say that they were in the SA closed alpha?

Seaman

Comment

I may be interested in a key myself if TG can get in. Would be pretty cool to go in as a group =D
              "It is a good day to die, Save for when you still have lots to do. Me I still have lots to do yet. What about you?"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X