Lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost

Iíve lost track of this mod. Got on our server the other day after a couple months of not using it. I was surprised I spawned at Rog with all my gear! However, as I said itís been awhile and Dayz has changed. My temperature was dark pink so I assumed that was my immediate concern. I was thinking I needed a fire. Once I moved away from the castle and built a fire the thermometer had turned bright red. I sat by the fire, then on the fire, and nothing seemed to changeÖis this no longer a way to increase your body temp? I figured the next thing Iíd see would be the thermometer start flashing then Iíd die. I seen Apo and Wicks on the server and other names I recognized but they werenít on TS and I didnít have a clue where they were and not knowing what to do I disconnected. If someone in the know about this mod would post links to the latest loot maps, user manual, wiki or whatever because when you google something about this mod you get tons of stuff that isnít correct anymore. Thanks!

Re: Lost

DayzDB MAP

Dayz WIKI

Dayz Wiki LOOT MAP

Here are some starting points for you Zap44. The pistol icon will flash when you are engaged with other players or Zeds and animals. The Temp icon is suppose to be bright red indicating body heat-- Red is correct temp-- purple is below proper level of body heat. Heat pack or fire and staying indoors during rain storm will help to restore body heat to proper levels.
    Last edited by SARGE; 02-28-2013, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Excellent...thanks Sarge

Edit: Sarge...check the links please

Comment

Working now, thanks Zap44

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse