No announcement yet.

A note was left at 133-169...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A note was left at 133-169...

Let me say this first, knowing the truth is difficult to burden, and those with the gift of great knowledge comes great pain and I felt the need to write this manifesto. I mourn deeply, deeply I mourn, that I am right and that is why Iíve written this manifesto. I live in reality. Not virtuality and I donít want to. I donít live in delusion. Because I said so when it wasnít cool to say that the government was behind Chernarusí affliction!

First let me say that I was breast fed and my brain is huge. You see I know that it was the formula that made everyone elseís brain small and susceptible to the infection, and you know what?! They ARE DEAD NOW. HA! Ha! HAAAH. Serves them right!! The stupid dumb scum bags that let the government teach their kids their lies! Let the pharmaceutical companies sell suicide pills! Democide! Told yah it was real! I should have punched you evil filthy degenerate scum before this all happened! You evil death camp operators! Mentally ill!

Third! It should have been obvious when they confirmed radiative isotopes added into our water supply. What confused? Well I told you about back in í08 on my show back then! Oh but now whats that? ĎGrrrghg rggghr?í Huh whats that? Are you eating your tongue now you braindead scumbag idiot?! ĎRghghg!í Well you should have bought your filtraitor five years ago!*(Iím working on a tin can version; Iíll sell them when able; low price of $50 each)

They all said; its rabies, no its HIC, no its HIFI, no its SARS+. You know what they didnít say it was? You know why they didnít call it what it is? Because theyíd been feeding you zombies since 1960! The CIA and FBI went to Romero, you know he wanted to use Vampires?, well they told him to use this new thing called a zombie. They also told him not to explain how it happened! But it was an important thing to do! Because they knew it was real. Because it was real and they were preparing for it! Teaching the children of the UN Elites important tips for survival in the NWO.

The official government plan of the TCCP government was to kill 93 to 95% of us! They used poisoned lightbulbs, poisoned school food, poisoned formula, and water! Those WINDMILLS? Those were a way to spread the VIRUS! The TCCP colluded with the European Union and sent kill teams throughout Sabina after they dropped from planes in wingsuits! You know I donít make stuff up! IT happened! And you stupid scum bags didnít listen to me! You didnít fight them and grab them and gouge their eyes! No you let them kill! I didnít! I fought them. I killed so many of them I didnít run away I fought them. Iím not a coward! YOU ARE!

You want to knowho did it? The Government! Look at that real quick and youíll see the truth! The Government. The Governmen. GOVERN-MEN! They GOVERN YOU! THE GOVERN-MEN! TG! TG THATíS WHAT THOSE LETTERS MEAN!

SEE!?! It makes sense!

Iíve already taken to them. Clubbed some of them. Broke their jaw and clubbed their brain in! But Iím spreading this leaflet to advertise the truth for any survivors! Donít trust the TG and if you are TG and you unwittingly joined them and unwittingly killed almost EVERYONE?! Well kill those Government People who employ you and maybe you can be fixed!
    So now I have a few pieces of advice for the would be reclaimer!
    -0-We are at a cross roads of this spacetime vertices. We need to unite!
    -1- Donít eat Sardines; MonoSodiumGlutamate is vector for the virus!
    -2-Donít trust anyone claiming a vaccine. They are BRAIN EATING VACCINE. Same thing for BLOOD.
    -3-If there are any police officers or soldiers left over reading this. PLEASE LISTEN TO REASON. I donít hate you. I love you all. I know you are brain damaged enforcers of death.
    -4-Donít let helicopters fly over you! They are going to release bioweapons over you and your families and you are going to die with puss coming out of your eyes!
    -5-Cars will get you killed! The robots that make robots that took your job put chips in the car that knows when a guy who doesnít own the vehicle enters it and it will KILL YOU. PAINFULLY!
    -6-You HAVE TO cook your meat in the right way to kill the virus! OR IT WILL KILL YOU AND MAKE PUSS COME OUT OF YOUR EYES! Iíll write a book soon, once I reteach civilization to make paper, to sell to teach you How.

To those ConSpiraTorS I want you to know when we take this Island Back and take prisoners; we are not going to hit you or torture you or poison you! Youíll get three meals a day and we arenít going to do cruel or unusual punishment. But know it! Youíll get tried and weíll bring you out in the courtyard and you will be hung!
    Also Look for my ĎApocalypse NAO! NOW I TOLD YOU SO EDITION!í Radio show coming to a channel near you. Please buy my books.
    -Wyatt Jones Mann

Beat the New World Order!
    No person can simply just be; they are what they do.

Re: A note was left at 133-169...

...? O.o

*A recently ravaged corpse would be found nearby, single bullet to the upper chest, backpack still full of leaflets...Seemed that the bandit that got this poor soul didn't take too kindly to reading.*

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Has it bothered anyone that lately the corpses seem to have been partially eaten?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed