Tactical Gamer Alliance
To foster a broad TG community within post-apocalyptic zombie-infested Russia (DayZ)
All members must agree to and abide by the requirements defined in the charter. Agreement to the charter implies agreement to all revisions of the charter. It is the responsibility of the member to remove themself from the alliance should a requirement be introduced or changed that they choose not to abide by. Failure to do so will result in penalties not the least of which may be removal from the Tactical Gamer Alliance. There is no system of courts, all appeals must be made to the DayZ Administrators.
- Demonstrate no aggression and initiate no hostilities towards members of the charter.
- Refrain from sharing privileged group intel with non alliance players such as (but not limited to) camp locations and asset identifiers.
- Demonstrate ethical game play which includes (but is not limited to): Disconnecting after engaging other players, language and maturity.
- Observe and respect defined group identifiers for tents, vehicles and other properties.
- Demonstrate maturity and respectful conduct. This is the official TG survivor group.
The charter respects the desire for individuals to form their own groups. This charter is designed to form a broad alliance for like-minded individuals and like-minded groups. No member will be forced to participate in any activity, share any assets or hold hands and sing songs around the camp fire. It is anticipated, however, that there will be a general sense of a larger community within the members.
4/5/2013 - Original Authoring