Starting A Small Group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting A Small Group

While I enjoy running with all the teams and groups on the server I feel I could do more to benefit the whole of TG working in a different capacity. With that being said I propose to you the following:

Tactical Gamer PJ's

This is a small group of well armed soldiers who have dedicated their lives to serving and protecting the remaining survivors. Our motto "So Survivors May Live". We go into the fight to save those brave souls who have survived this far. Our services include medical treatment and evacuation. Our PJs have had years of military combat medic experience and with the current situation have been using these skills for several years now. We also offer extraction, insertion and recon services. Unlike our medical services these are not free. While we don't charge for the operations per se, we do accept donations. Medical supplies and ammo are always in great demand as well as parts to keep our bird flying.

If you are interested in becoming a PJ please let us know! We are always looking for experienced medical professionals as well as qualified crew members to man the guns. Know this, if you sign on as a PJ your life on Taviana will change. No longer will you be running around scrounging and raiding military compounds. Your life will consist of structured aerial patrols and at points very dangerous rescues. The unit will take care of you and provide all mission essential equiptment as well as a semi safe haven for your down time. I say semi safe because in today's world nothing is 100% safe be it from the Zeds or bandits.

Are you up for the challenge?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Starting A Small Group

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
    Tactical Gamer PJ's

?

:row__631:

Comment

Mega-lol !

|

Comment

all joking aside, this is a really cool idea Dredge :icon14:

Comment

Dredge PJ'd me kind of last night.
          It was much appreciated.

But the pajamas are great !

|

Comment

Originally posted by Warlab View Post
            Dredge PJ'd me kind of last night.

Comment

Lmfao. You guys are nuts

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Now we need to make a documentary about it, Inside Apocalypse Combat Rescue.
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X