Removing camo net

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing camo net

Well, the problem is when removing the camo net I placed in the Smurf base :)
    When you remove the nets you should get back them items back right?
    But when I removed them today (because the chopper managed to see our base and we had to relocate) I didn't get my items back, even when it said "remove completed".
    Bugged?

Sign by: SmurfLord :D

Re: Removing camo net

I believe that camo netting and wire are 2 items that do not give you a return of the materials required. Other items such as walls/crates give you an option to enter in a 16 digit code and then do a "Base owners remove" which will return all items.

But again, camo netting and wire are 2 objects that this option is not available for.
    |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

Land_CamoNet_NATO
      I had room for it but after removing the 4 nets I placed nothing appeared in my inventory.

Comment

When I'm nearby camo netting that I've placed down, the only option I get is "Remove Netting" in red letters. For other built items I receive the "enter base owners code" which allows me to get a refund.
        |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

Originally posted by CorpDuty View Post
          When I'm nearby camo netting that I've placed down, the only option I get is "Remove Netting" in red letters.
          Same here. And even if i remove or run it over with a vehicle, it comes back on the next server restart.
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X