Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerial Bandit Chase

Events from Friday night

After the 42nd complained about a helicopter shooting into their base, Bear organised to meet myself and CorpDuty at Lyepestok to get them out of the sticky situation. We set our markers and drove to the Stadium and waited to get picked up. Soon enough we got on and went to aid the 42nd, This is what happened
    sigpic

Re: Aerial Bandit Chase

That was awesome. I'm not a DayZ player but that was really exciting to watch! Were the bandits TGers or random players? I thought I recognised some of the names but wasn't sure if you were talking about your reinforcements or the enemy.
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

The bandits involved were Googol, Chalcas, Tralic and one of their friends. So yes, all TGers. :D

Comment

So awesome!!

Comment

Man, that was a ton of fun. Though after we made it to the building I randomly died. When someone looked at my corpse it said I was killed by "blank". Not really sure what the deal with that was... some kind of bug maybe?

Comment

Yeh google it was fun. If you look near the end when im looking at a small building, thats were I thought you guys were the whole time. when I had glitched and found myself falling in a parachute randomly, I ran to the building you guys were in thinking that you were still in the small one. Needless to say I was mowed down when I turned and saw someone on the stairs.
            sigpic

Comment

You should have heard the exchange over TS at that point too. Funsize goes charging into the building you were in, gets chopped in half and goes "how did they get in the big building?" to which we responded "they've been in the big building the whole time!" It was relatively comical. But we did get his stuff back, which is a significant plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                The bandits involved were Googol, Chalcas, Tralic and one of their friends. So yes, all TGers. :D
                Cool, thanks. Looks like a ton of fun! :)
                |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                Irregular since 2007.

Comment

This was a good time, we could of got you but I'm not exactly an ace pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by tralicrifleman View Post
                    This was a good time, we could of got you but I'm not exactly an ace pilot.
                    Trust me dude, I completely understand where you're coming from. I'd be almost invincible on the server, but I'm a horrible shot.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X