Need Help With Death Glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help With Death Glitch

Yesterday while walking around Ekaterinberg I fell from a height breaking my legs, bleeding with orange food bar and dieing. I then respawned on the coast bleeding,broken leg with orange food bar and no gear. After 3 minutes or so I bleed to death and when I respawned for the third time I had no blood, broken leg and red food bar. So everytime time I spawn in I die immediately and cant fix it.

what I am asking is, does anyone know a way to completely reset your character. I have tried clicking reinstall Taviana on DayZ commander, creating a new character profile, and uninstalling DayZ commander and reinstalling it to no effect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I know of 2 others who have this same problem and cant play the game.
    sigpic

Re: Need Help With Death Glitch

It's held serverside unfortunately. If a server restart doesn't fix it, you'll need to get with an Admin.

Comment

Need Help With Death Glitch

Few others had the same issues last night. Myself included.

Respawned without anything except my camo clothing which I died with.

I had to run to the nearest settlement to gather painkillers and bandages to get my character alive.

I don't mind my particular scenario. But yours sounds more like some tech issue?

Try deleting the BattlEye folder or repair with Steam. Essentially renewing the files.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

This was affecting everyone last night. Server reset seems to have fixed it. Please let us know if you're still bugged.

Comment

It has randomly fixed. I have tried to play earlier after the restart and I was still living my 2 second life But I came on 2 hours later and it was fixed. What caused it? server glitch maybe, I dunno
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X