Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memo for Bandits

Dear Mr/Ms Bandits/Bandettes,

I wish to offer a cease fire agreement. In exchange, I am willing to offer transport if needed. Your location and any tactical information will not be shared to anyone. Also, will provide food and liquid if needed.
    Your secret will be safe with me, as long as we keep to the agreement.

Do we have a deal?

Yours,
    Lone survivor

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Re: Memo for Bandits

Will you be sharing information you have learned from non bandits with the brave tent kickers? In view of the confidentiality you are offering them. To my mind you've just squandered your neutrality old chap and marked yourself as a bandit. When someone carries out a bank robbery or drive by shooting, the driver isn't generally considered neutral lol.

Best of luck out there.

Comment

Wicks, I view this more as a porter job. I believe this is open to others, whether they are alliance, nuetral, or bandits. I doubt he is looking or willing to take part in any operations... Besiedes, good business men know better than to share confidential information...

I think an easier way of swallowing this pill, Wicks, is that he is offering a taxi service as long as the bandits are willing to take part in a cease fire...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Perhaps Beseige, but LowSpeed has pretty much marked himself as an enemy asset. I won't take kindly to someone transporting bandits around our AO...

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

It doesn't make a difference to me one way or another preference wise, no pill to swallow, its the Intel I am interested in digesting and that Intel has been very helpful.

Tip for long term prosperity in 'business'. Good businessmen are also very careful who they trade with and understand their markets, playing both sides against the middle is a dangerous game in any line of work, especially if you're the little fish (one man or a small group) and there is a lot of 'weight' either side of you. As I say, good luck with that.

Comment

Memo for Bandits

The way I see it is if I spot you driving, feeding a bandit or anything, then pretty much bandit gets bullet number 1 and you get bullet number 2.

Comment

And so it shows its true face. The TG has openly suggested it will target civilians based on past or present affiliations! Murderous tyranny at work.

They make it clear you are either WITH THEM or DEAD with their postings. The irony being that several of them are not even WITH TGA any more but you! Lamb, you are chopped liver to them!

Cover your tracks and drop out of sight for a while now. You are not welcomed in this brave new world of treachery and fear.

Understand that 'Bandit' is a crass term meant to describe anyone outside of the sphere of TG. It has no claim to murderous intent or a lack of loyalty or a lack of morality. NO! It is an epithet used to paint those who are NOT TG as inhuman and deserving of less than other men.

I ask you all; how can there be outlaws when you yourselves follow no law?

Comment

Just check your targets first gentlemen. If you decide to take aim at LowSpeed while he transports members of the Alliance, expect further fracturing and retaliation from parts of the Alliance. Though I guess this doesn't mean squat to those outside of the Alliance, like most of the 42nd...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I also want to make this clear. As some of you already know of my base, please remember that this base is property of members of the Alliance. We have done you no harm and as such we request that you leave it be. I may be an associate of LowSpeed and other Irregulars, but I myself have made no choice to help him in his endeavors.

I presently absolve myself of the matter and he is free to do as he pleases, especially since he is not a member of the Alliance...

Comment

42nd isn't hostile. It reacts in a quite natural way, engage and expect to be engaged, show hospitality and expect to be repaid. Debts are always paid, be they blood or silver.

A shoot on sight policy is a fools errand as a natural result is to become one of the 'shot on sight' yourself. Unprovoked aggression will beget similar.

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
                      Just check your targets first gentlemen. If you decide to take aim at LowSpeed while he transports members of the Alliance, expect further fracturing and retaliation from parts of the Alliance. Though I guess this doesn't mean squat to those outside of the Alliance, like most of the 42nd...
                      I didn't say I'm going to hunt Lowspeed all the time and never said I'd attack him if hes helping the alliance or on his own. But if hes with a bandit and assisting them, then at that time hes a bandit in my eyes.

Comment

Sorry but if you get in a car with someone who is advertising himself as a taxi for bandits then you are clearly taking a risk, doesn't matter who you are or who you're allied with. On a similar note If you go around shooting at people unprovoked you're going to get shot. Being in a group or having X alliance or whatever is not a get out of jail free card. Actions have consequences. If you shoot at someone unprovoked who's the 'bandit'. If you help someone who attacks others then the handshake you use to seal the deal will transfer some of that blood onto your hands.

Reap what you sow.

Comment

I just gotta say, this private hive business is 2-3 million times more interesting than the ole 137 was.

carry on :D

Comment

To: Known or Unknown groups and members of TGA

Just reading this so far, am I right in guessing that I am considered hostile in Taviana?

I need to know which side of the line that I am at. Bearing in mind that; The TGA Charter does not state how we deal with Bandits. Or whether if someone has a contact with a Bandit, that makes him a Bandit.
                            The SOP with Bandits, it was supposed by players, and the word got passed around on how to deal with Bandits. I presume.

I am now on my own. No official affiliation to any known or unknown groups, period.

If you declare war, that's up to you. You've got the advantage. I'll just pick my battles.
                            But, at least make it official so I know which groups to avoid and return fire in self defense.
                            As well as which TS channels to avoid so that you guys can talk freely without an ounce of suspicion if any.

As for Bandits. If you fire at me or near me, I will seek to find the source and return the favour. However, know that my offer still stands, for now.

Added edit:
                            Will you be sharing information you have learned from non bandits with the brave tent kickers?
                            @Wicks
                            The brave tent kickers are Bandits? if so, a definite no. That just does not sit well in my personal Lone Survivor Charter.
                            Last edited by LowSpeedHighDrag; 05-01-2013, 08:03 PM. Reason: more text

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I will not fire upon you and will assist you in anyway you need as long as you are on your own or with friendlies such as TGA members or 42nd members and such. But if your with or assisting a bandit in any way at the time I see you, then I will gun you down with no remorse.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X