Have you been struggling to survive the apocalypse on your own? Are bandits stealing your gear in the dark of night? Tired of running around Taviana all by your lonesome with no direction?
Well do we have the solution for YOU!!!
Well do we have the solution for YOU!!!
The 6th Devils Brigade is currently leasing safe-houses in Lyepestok, also known as the Devils’ Playground. Located in breathtaking, mountainous northern Taviana, this quaint city is a short ride to the bustling south while being far enough away from the hectic and overcrowded small island.
Lyepestok has so much to offer:
- locking garages to park your vehicles and store your gear
- community activities including: patrolling and policing the local area, loot farming, group operations, and much more!
- an excellent public transit system. If you found yourself on the beach after a long day simply call up the Devils’ taxi service for a quick ride back home!
- security provided by a neighborhood watch manned by yourself and others living nearby, and of course the 6th Devils Brigade!
- and much more!
“I’m a smelly hobo and there’s no way I have enough beans to afford this…”
Nonsense! Our payment plan is cheap and simple, with 0% down payment required.
- We’ll help you build your safe-house, and even help farm and provide materials.
- We’ll provide everyone access to a community stockpile of weapons, ammo, and other necessities. Simply do your part to keep it stocked
- Once your safe-house is up and running, simply pay us back with building supplies you find and help the next guy work on his
- Do your part to police the community: patrol the area, exterminate nearby zombies, keep the bandits at bay, et cetera
- Most importantly, if one of your neighbors is under attack help them out! If a neighbor calls for help you must answer
“This whole zombie/bandit/Illuminati thing has left me a bit paranoid. I don’t know how I feel about leaving my stuff with you guys…”
Don’t worry, Lyepestok has one of the lowest crime rates in all of Taviana!* We won't touch any of your stuff, whatever vehicles and gear brought in when you join is 100% yours, even if you decide to leave. We will never enter your safe-house or use your vehicles without permission. The gate key-codes to the safe-house are yours and neighbors will not have access.
“This seems too good to be true, what’s the catch?”
There are a few things we ask you abide by in the rental agreement:
- If you’re out on a Devils-led operation and come across a vehicle, we reserve the right to secure it or give to another member who is lacking. Any vehicles found on your own, or brought in when you join, are yours to do with as you please. Any gear you find, on a group op or otherwise, is yours to keep as well.
- If a fellow homeowner asks for your help to defend Lyepestock you must answer the call if able. Anyone who doesn’t help or contribute to the community will be asked to leave
- Housing applications are approved (and denied) by the Devils
- The main thing we ask is that you help keep the neighborhood clean: do your part to keep zombies and bandits at bay. Once your safe house is good to go, help the next guy secure his
Rental agreements don’t expire, as long as you abide by the rules (don’t steal from your fellow neighbors, assist bandits, undermine the community, et cetera) there won’t be any issues!**
“So how do I sign up?”
Simply PM one of your friendly Devils customer service representatives. We’ll take your application into consideration and will respond within 3-5 business days. Also be sure to ask about our group rates!
And remember, there are limited quantities available so call now!
TG Alliance membership is NOT required!
* I made that statistic up. We also don't guarantee that any of your gear is completely safe. It beats leaving your car in the woods though...
** Anyone caught aiding bandits, stealing from their neighbors, or attacking friendlies will be evicted and all contents seized and redistributed to the Lyepestok community. Also we’ll murder you. Repeatedly.