DayZ, DayZ everywhere

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DayZ, DayZ everywhere

Am I the only one that sees DayZ all around me IRL? Maybe I play too much?

Anyway - snap a pic with your phone when you see stuff IRL that snaps your thinking to DayZ.

Here's two from this weekend. One shot from the ball-field, and one from the hospital.

looks like someone forgot to write the code down for this guy:

industrial spawn:

Re: DayZ, DayZ everywhere

Did you start carrying around an M9SD as well?

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Nah, got the G17

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

A couple weeks back, I came out of Chipolte to find my DayZ ride [at that time] had pulled in and parked next to my RL commutopod:

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
          A couple weeks back, I came out of Chipolte to find my DayZ ride [at that time] had pulled in and parked next to my RL commutopod:

Psh amateurs, you never leave a vehicle that valuable sitting unattended while farming for food. You should have grabbed it!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Cades Cove loop Rd in TN. Visited there last year, during us137 days, and actually found myself looking for deer stands and places to place tents. Google image search should give you an idea why, with some of those old farmhouses and an old church, open fields with distinct tree lines. Wish I had taken pictures.
            sigpic

Comment

My local beach just 30 seconds away from my house, On the only day it isn't raining ;)

sigpic

Comment

My pantry:

|TG-6th|Belhade
                "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Traffic to the big island is heavy today...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X