Thank you Ferris!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Ferris!!!!!!!!!

Ferris did the original squad patch for the 73rd and I asked him to edit it for Dayz. Just thought I would share his handiwork with everyone.

Re: Thank you Ferris!!!!!!!!!

Now that is beautifull.
    sigpic|TG-6th|ghadlan
    [unit][armor]

Sure I have flown plenty of choppers, I have just never landed one.

Comment

Nice work. Very good design.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
        +1 Very cool patch.

Are you going to use it for your squad.xml too?

Some of us are. Im still doing the wright up for the ZLF, but not everyone in the 73rd is going to be participating in it.

Comment

Does the ZLF liberate zombies? Or liberate survivors from zombies?

Comment

We defend ourselves from Zeds, and Banditry...
            ZLF defends Zeds...
            We defend ourselves from the plague, and thieves...
            ZLF defends Zeds...
            We form alliances for the sake of survival, and peace...
            ZLF defends Zeds...
            Some of us, keep to our own and defend ourselves from all, and you...
            ZLF defends Zeds...

Therefore...(fill in the blank).

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
              Does the ZLF defend Zeds from other ZLF members defending themselves from Zeds?
              Not intentionally but you never know with this bunch of clowns lol.

Comment

I'm not done doing the "RP" wright up, but you can take this to mean that ZLF members are anti survivors :).

Currently that's me, Socomseal, and Blooddrops. Scattershot doesn't play dayz yet, and Vitamin has decided to abstain from our shenanigans. So your relationship good or bad with Vitamin is up to you. I've asked the guys participating to put |ZLF| as tags on in game to differentiate and we will be wearing the above image once its set up. We are all also in "zombie" face. Vitamin should still be sporting the standard 73rd tags as well as the normal red patch as an XML.

Comment

Very cool patch

Nice art wrk
                  The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

Props to Ferris, he is always willing to give a hand to other IHS's with his magical photoshop abilities.

Former TG-21st
                    Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Preview of what I've got so far. Very much a WIP.

The time for revolution is at had brothers. For to long the likes of the so called "Living" have hunted down
                      and tried to exterminate us. They see us as a pestalince on the world, a blight on "Humanity". Humanity, what
                      a laugh. We have watched as they have decended into madness, commited otrocities against each other,
                      rape, murder, and steal. Yet, they call us "Monsters". Many of you here before me belive that. I see the sadness
                      in your eyes when you have that breif moment of clarity that lets you see past the hunger. You remember how it was.
                      What it was like to feel the breeze on your skin, the smell of flowers in a field, the warm glow of a loved one
                      laying next to you at night. Now, you look at your self in the mirror and repeal in horror. You see the dead
                      flesh of your face, you hear the mindless groan of your brothers, and the hunger. The constant mind numbing hunger.
                      With this its easy to belive the lies, that you are the monster, that you are a plague, that you are to be destoyed.
                      I say NO. Where they see death, I see life. Where this see plague, I see rebirth. Where they feel hatred, I feel
                      love. These are strange words to many of you, but let me explain. Why has the plague befallen this world. The living
                      belive it to be natural, something that was always there barried in the forest of South America. Just another disease
                      that got out of hand and out of thier control. These are more lies, to hid there crimes. Crimes against the world. A
                      world on the brink from pollution, over population, and a stripping of its resources. Its only natural that the world
                      would act try and protect itself. It was this that caused

Comment

Hmmm... Im thinking I'm going to have to do a take-two on that patch though. I was on about 3 hours of sleep when I cranked it out and didnt realize that the red material backing was showing through the green and that the black bordering stitiching had been downshaded to gray and looks very flat (its supposed to be black and appear rounded/raised). Well, at least that gives me something to do when I get home from work today.

Thanks for the compliments though, Gents (and I use the term loosely).

Oh, by the way, you ZLF chumps still owe me an M4SD from the assistance I rendered prior to your becoming all anti-survivor and whatnot. :)

Comment

Is that a real physical patch or just a Photoshopped image?
                          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

It's a photoshopped image made to look like an actual patch. Lots of vector points. I hate vector points.
                            However, my methodology for creating these kinds of images does make it possible to turn them into actual patches. I have a hat with a 6th emblem embroidered on it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X