El Jefé

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Jefé

Survivors and law abiding citizens beware!

I am El Jefé, some of you may have known me as ghadlan. Well, no more! ghadlan is dead! Long live the evil Tavianian bandit EL JEFÉ!
    I am El Jefé, I draw faster than my own shadow! I run faster than a chicken! I steal from the rich and give it to the poor! I never miss a single shot... The next time you see me, you'll be improving your tan on the beach! Muhaha!
    Fear me! Or die trying!
    If you see me; run, or else all your beans are belong to me.

*^Not my actual ingame appearence, I am actually rocking a bandit outfit.
    **My actions and opinions do not represent those of the 6th DB, if I see them I will shoot them and vice versa, they will not help me out in any way nor will I help them.
    ***ghadlan = El Jefé.
    sigpic|TG-6th|ghadlan
    [unit][armor]

Sure I have flown plenty of choppers, I have just never landed one.

Re: El Jefé

Please note: ghadlan's actions do not reflect on the 6th as a whole. He is functioning as a solo entity and is NOT provided for, sheltered by or given assistance by the 6th.

Comment

Just another one to waste ammo on.

Comment

You really hate Bandits dont you Sarge?

"If you're going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Scumbags and evildoers, we live on other peoples hard work. Much like parasites.

I'd say he's got a valid reason Simo :)
          sigpic|TG-6th|ghadlan
          [unit][armor]

Sure I have flown plenty of choppers, I have just never landed one.

Comment

Originally posted by SARGE View Post
            Just another one to waste ammo on.
            I wouldn't call it a waste sarge ;)

Comment

I prefer to use ammo for hunting on our beautiful country side for necessary food supply or protecting my fellow farmer from the Zeds. The purpose of using ammo to dispose of the bandits and other vermints is valid but still a waste of good ammo. On the other hand I could just use my AX.

Comment

Sarge, why don't you leave and make a Farmer's Alliance or something meant to work only with Farmers?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Sarge came after me with his axe once. I had to watch my back for a week.
                  Viking

Comment

@Ghadlan
                    Funny and honest. Literally made me smile whilst reading this on my phone. But most of all, I really appreciate your candor in letting all of us know of your intentions in advance.
                    Something that lacked around these parts I found. Maybe I need to try harder, who knows.

Best of luck, and if I see you running (with Bandito costume as you said) I'll be sure to hide or stay out of your way. Or bait you into picking up a can o' beans with a trap underneath. :)

TGU Instructor · TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean · Former ARMA Admin · Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
                      Sarge, why don't you leave and make a Farmer's Alliance or something meant to work only with Farmers?
                      That sounds like a good idea. They need a jingle. Something lilke.... "We are Farmers, dum da dum da dum dum dum!"
                      |TG-6th|Belhade
                      "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Except that "bored" bandits would kill farmers anyhow, and smart bandits would pick off a few in order to bully the rest of the farmers into paying an extortion fee...

:icon_frow
                        |RIP| Counter=Ops 12.09.09 : Marine - Squadmate - Friend
                        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X