Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please remove barriers from the East end of the bridge

Hey guys,

Your friendly neighborhood admin-team has come to the decision that permanently eliminating all inter-island traffic is too detrimental to gameplay. Temporary bridge closure is fine, as are permanent obstructions and restrictions to traffic-flow; but circulation between the two major islands is an important part of the game that we need to preserve. As such, we'd like to request that whoever built those containers at the East end of the bridge please take them down.

(If you're unable to, we can go through the process of doing it manually, server-side, but would really rather not - you won't get your building supplies refunded AND it's fairly arduous to do it that way.)

Thanks! :)

Re: Please remove barriers from the East end of the bridge

I hope this was addressed while I was away if not I'll work on addressing it shortly.

However I think you guys underestimate the capability of engineering a way around the Dragon Teeth.

Comment

Re: Please remove barriers from the East end of the bridge

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
      I hope this was addressed while I was away if not I'll work on addressing it shortly.

However I think you guys underestimate the capability of engineering a way around the Dragon Teeth.
      I guess I should have been more clear. The dragon teeth were ok because you could drive through them. The problem (which was quickly taken care of, thank you!) was that someone blocked the gaps - the bridge was completely closed to all vehicle traffic.
      Last edited by WhiskeySix; 05-21-2013, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X