Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Letter From the Coffee Bean Revolutionaries

Place Holder Icon

The Coffee Bean Revolutionaries would like to congratulate those brave souls who have left the safety of the
    corrupt and brutally tyrannical TGA and their Illuminati Masters.

I want to clarify a point before continuing; at no time did the CBR target the whole of the TGA. Even after
    playing a part in the grand scheme of the events that have ruined our great island I bore no ill will against
    those fooled by those special individuals. This was clearly stated in our first manifesto and the lies
    about 'banditry' perpetuated by those special individuals seemed to explain why many within the TGA
    went about gunning down our members with extreme prejudice.

Those special individuals are the ones known by the following code names:

DeathGod
    CandleMan
    SuckingMachine

and our intelligence had located their approximate locations at the time of open revolt.

Furthermore, the presence of ourselves as an 'antagonizing force' allowed many within the TGA to blame our
    group for many acts we were not responsible for. The Coffee Bean Revolutionaries claim responsibility for only
    a small handful of acts;

1) Vehicle Destruction (which it was claimed that there is no vehicle ownership so not really right?)
    2) The Targeting of SuckingMachine and CandleMan

We by no way were responsible for other destructive events and feel that others outside of the TGA and even
    those within the TGA utilized our presence as a shield to steal without repercussion.

With nothing else further to say the Coffee Bean Revolutionaries would like to address the baseline change of
    the status quo post the dissolution of the TGA and the expulsion of the majority of the Illuminati from within
    its ranks into what our efforts have discovered as being a gang of Branibor. To that end the Coffee Bean
    Revolutionaries would like to show an open, if cautious, hand to those elements of Taviana, in hopes of
    coming to a new era of reclamation of our once great island.

Re: Open Letter From the Coffee Bean Revolutionaries

Huh?
    |TG-6th|Belhade
    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

And I thought Wicks was wordy...

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

I don't know what you just said, but it sounded like a party, and the Gangster Zombie Murder Squad are totally down for that.

"If you're going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

Comment

It's not a party, Simo, but just a rewording of the same ole' business plan that will put you and anyone else that follows this agenda back at the beach again, again, and again.

Comment

I love coffee. The smell, the flavor, the caffeine. It has been hard to get a good cup since day zero. I gotta use tree bark and pond water cooked in a tin can. A few specks of tire rubber enhances the taste some. Sweeten it with the residue scraped off an empty coke can. At least fresh cream isn't hard to find (milking can be a challenge with zeds around though, and its hard to decide between steaks and milk).
            sigpic

Comment

Give it to me straight here - I'm driving down the road in my green can-car or whatever, maybe I have a buddy or two in there, we stop for some gas and snacks. You gonna shoot us?

Comment

Open Letter From the Coffee Bean Revolutionaries

If you start another crappy chain of coffee shops ala $t4rbucks; around Taviana. You'll get a hurting real bad.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Sarge, are you inviting me to the beach for a beach party? Is it BYOB (Bring Your Own Beans)?

"If you're going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by SARGE View Post
                    It's not a party, Simo, but just a rewording of the same ole' business plan that will put you and anyone else that follows this agenda back at the beach again, again, and again.
                    And thus Sarge shows his total affiliation with the Illuminati desperately defending the
                    gangs of branibor with threats levied at the messenger asking for a hand of diplomacy.

The sparksnotes version of the apparently indecipherable open letter is the following:

#1 Only waged war on the Illuminati within the TGA
                    #2 To make a statement against the Illuminati the TGA's vehicles were destroyed but persons left unharmed (it was stated that vehicles were not owned by anyone earlier anyways)
                    #3 People abused the presence of the CBR to lie themselves and steal while within the TGA (or from other groups)
                    #4 The TGA is gone and the key Illuminati presence is gone off in Branibor
                    #5 Now is the time to reclaim our great nation and this can only be accomplished through an era of Cooperation

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
                      #5 Now is the time to reclaim our great nation and this can only be accomplished through an era of Cooperation

Hmm....Item #5 is dangerously close to the rhetoric spewed by the "Illuminati" elements of the former TGA during the TGA's creation. What steps has the CBR taken to ensure those ideals are not being fostered in the era of Cooperation?
                      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Sarge is not affiliated with anyone except those in need of assistance from the targeting of rogue elements of so called political entities that sway from one theme today to what flavor they see as a favorite route to travel on for tomorrow. You are all on a trip of self destructive ego tripping that will put you at the dead end of the trail you have chosen.

I will still stay trustworthy, honest, and true to what I have stated from the very first day of TG's venture down the road of DAYZ. I am here to build, assist, and defend the Community of Tacticlal Gamer on Taviana. As long as you don't hinder or hurt any TG'r that is here for peaceful intentions while here on Taviana then you will have someone to stand with you in time of trouble.

You will reap what you sow.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X