Arena Combat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Combat

I would like to set up a combat arena at my castle for starters. There would be containers set up to allow cover and hidden movement. It would be four man teams for starters and an entrance fee of 3 tank traps per person or 12 tank traps for a team, with the winning team getting 16 tank traps and I would take 8 to help build a larger arena at other locations to give a different terrain for each one. In the future I would like to have a forest location a city location and other locations for randomization and a possible siege location to allow people the ability to attack a location while another group defends it. The siege style will take time to set up as most castles and major cities are occupied by groups, and the entrance fee for that will be higher.

Rules will be drawn up and agreed upon by all parties interested in playing. Players or groups wanting to challenge another group must have contacted them and asked for a match. Special challenge battles will cost 5 tank traps per player who is playing in the battle and they must agree on an amount of people per team before paying. I would also have two moderators volunteer to observe the battle and be immune from being killed as it would be hard to keep track of all players during the battle.

If any questions any of you might have let me know.

Re: Arena Combat

I was looking at doing the same thing in sabina.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

So any takers or is the server dead.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the 12th could field a team if there are any takers, or should I say givers. ;)

Comment

Any others?

Comment

I will take on anyone with an AXE. or come out a winner against 4 or 5 Zeds at a time.

Comment

Makarov battles?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Comment

Better yet, we need to do a crowbar fight

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X