Server Up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Up?

Hey guys. I've played quite a few different games here at tacticalgamer and very briefly Dayz. Today I decided to get back into DayZ and figured I would jump onto the TG server......BUT I am unable to find it now. Any tips or am I missing something?

Re: Server Up?

137 is down. Server has moved to Taviana with base building.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/dayz/18...rver-info.html

Don't eat sardines and don't trust the 12th.

Comment

If you use DayzCommander just put Tacticalgamer.com in server filter and wa la it will pop up. Also we are using Taviana 2.0 also found in the install and update area of DayzCommander.

Comment

"...Don't eat sardines and don't trust the 12th."

Hmmm...one might suggest: Don't Trust Yt! :D

PS: Sardines are fine - stay away from the frank and beans!

Comment

Hey guys! I jumped on about a week ago and had a great time. Met NapoleonBlownApart who hooked me up with an M4, a bunch of supplies, and a car. I jumped on a few more times since then but the server was empty. Haha I drove the car around looking for a gas station but ran out of gas.....got it back to your base and dropped it off basically on empty rather than just leaving it in the middle of nowhere.

I was wondering if there are any consistent times during the day where the server is populated more? Maybe I'm just jumping on at the wrong times?

Comment

We are debating possibly changing the map. People are board.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X