X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DayZ Standalone - Debut Gameplay Reveal - E3 2013

Ruger 10-22 and sks confirmed!!!

Re: DayZ Standalone - Debut Gameplay Reveal - E3 2013

im really liking what i heard about cars, with the swapping parts and such, thats gonna be awesome
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Lookin good!

Comment

Can't wait. Love what they've done and the preference on civilian weaponry.

I'm still bummed that they have 3rd person though.

Comment

I'm a bit bummed about military grade weaponry, but very very excited about the car system. First order of business in DayZ:SA -- attach 12x telescopic sights to an AK47. I'll have my sniper rifles one way or another damnit! :)

Comment

The military guns just simply reduced the social game play to:

*Drop/Sad Music-BangBang- You're Dead*

Vanilla just had some huge changes as well. .50Cal's BANNED! Happy Day!

Comment

"Sasquatch 1 this is Command, belay last: new orders from HQ: high priority target in NE Chernarus. Target is to be terminated ASAP with extreme prejudice. Target aliases include YTMan and Wayatt T Mann."

... I wonder if we'll be able to craft weaponry. Forge our own .50cal bores, melt sand for telescopic sights. Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
                The military guns just simply reduced the social game play to:

*Drop/Sad Music-BangBang- You're Dead*

Vanilla just had some huge changes as well. .50Cal's BANNED! Happy Day!
                Because non military guns shoot spit wads lol! If we reduced it down to just fist it would still be the way it is. Its all about the player not the tool.

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
                  Because non military guns shoot spit wads lol! If we reduced it down to just fist it would still be the way it is. Its all about the player not the tool.
                  The CZ550 do significantly less damage than the other Sniper Rifles and are significantly harder to use effectively.

Its less about ranged combat and more about 50 meter mexican standoffs. I had one with Spur and that was a ton
                  of fun. Heck when you guys hunted me down after that the combat was much better than getting picked off at 800m.

Its all about making combat more tactical and giving more options for other situations...

Comment

Its all about making combat more tactical and giving more options for other situations...
                    And of course when one can still not gain an advantage, they can just DC :/

Comment

What I was trying to say is your "other situations" have really little to do with the type of weapon and more the mind set of the player. I can have a Mexican stand off (and yes they are hella fun especially with sarge!!!), with a modern day tacticool M4 or a 1800s musket. I still have to decided to shoot or not. Can we become friends, or do I take your beans. The only real difference is if I miss with that musket I'm just gonna try and club you over the head with it!

Comment

Still looks like butt, but I don't mind it at this stage. They are trying to get rid of those stupid problem the mod has...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

i want to know if zombie's can open doors.
                          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Interestingly enough I was rewatching the old Dawn of the Dead and those zombies still retained some important motor capacities. They ability to climb ladders, use tools, or even remember things and problem solve. . .

Comment

Dawn of the dead shows that zombies retained some memories of what they used to do. Which is why all the zombies were wandering around the mall. They remembered that it was something that they used to do. The memories retained were probably from things they did a lot.

In Day of the Dead the scientists were actually testing for it.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X