No announcement yet.

Has anyone found the armed helo trader?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone found the armed helo trader?

Has anyone found a trader that will buy an armed helo? The Northeast Airfield trader only deals in unarmed helos.

Re: Has anyone found the armed helo trader?

AFAIK you can only sell it to the hero trader by the NE airfield, but you need to be a hero first. I'm not sure if the bandit camp buys them if you want to go that route...

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Make sure you get that baby in the bushes next to the buyer so he sees it...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

With all traders you have to park the vehicle at least 20 or less meters from his or her table.

Comment

Any armed helos can only be sold or bought at the bandit camp or hero camp.
          To be a hero you'll need to be over 5000 humanity, and to be a bandit you'll need to be under -5000 I believe. But if you are under -5000 humanity you can't trade at Klen (green), only at black map marker color trade posts.

Speaking of humanity and trade posts. We should enable the safe zone feature on the Klen trade post. Since it targets the 'good' guys and the Stary trade post is a free zone with higher payoffs due to the lack of safe zone feature.

Also, we should reward hero players to trade at hero camp. By reducing the price of the goods to compensate for the hero status.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
            Speaking of humanity and trade posts. We should enable the safe zone feature on the Klen trade post.
            In full agreement here. I've seen servers that do this, and it's a very sensible idea. Weapons ought to be locked in a 300m radius around the trader camps. I believe Ferris was hit by a couple of people in the Klen camp yesterday.

Comment

Me and a buddy were hit in the trader camp North of Stary Sobor. Got away ...........next time we will come prepared!

* also how do you check your humanity on the server? Other Epoch servers I've been on display it at the top right along with zombie kills, players kills, ect.
              Last edited by Ghost1Bravo; 07-22-2013, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost1Bravo View Post
                * also how do you check your humanity on the server? Other Epoch servers I've been on display it at the top right along with zombie kills, players kills, ect.
                When in game hit the "insert" button.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X