What next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What next?

Epoch seems pretty dead. Do we want to try something new until stand-alone comes out? Or go back to a setup we had in the past? Or just pub-raid until SA-alpha?

Re: What next?

Pub-raid. Pick a popular server and roll there as a organized bandit group.
    Viking

Comment

with the new "pick-your spawn point" system, pub raiding events will be much easier and lively

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I've gone back to the more survival type DayZ mods than the PvP centered ones. Right now playing a lot of Namalsk but there aren't any populated U.S. servers.

I've also played a lot of DayZero (which has a new map being released in a week or two).

If anyone wants to group up on another server shoot me a PM! or Add me on Steam (Ghost1Bravo) I'll be the one with the skull avatar.

As for the TG Epoch server..........Epoch just doesnt play out well with a low population server. I felt like I was just hoarding things that I would never end up having to resort to because I was never losing anything.

Comment

Imho these questions needs to be addressed.
          Why are our own players playing at other servers?
          What are we lacking that others have?
          Maybe just the interest have simmered due to be release?
          There's nothing wrong with Epoch, DayZ original, etc.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I play on other servers only because they are populated.

For me DayZ is about survival. Epoch makes surviving and hoarding way too easy. I've been playing DayZero which brings DayZ back to the days about survival. There aren't high value military assault rifles all around the map.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X