DayZ server shut down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DayZ server shut down

As of this posting, the DayZ server has been shut down.

It's not being used, there doesn't seem to be much demand for it and there are plenty of environments/mods/variations out there to suit anyone who has a craving.

It was an interesting experiment here at TG.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Re: DayZ server shut down

DayZ standalone will probably offer a lot more to us as a community. Time will tell.
    Skud

Comment

Thanks for introducing the game into TG, and thanks to the admins who made it possible.

Hope to catch you in Chernagorsk in the near future.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Shame I just got my comp ... Is there any fav servers that are used by a group of us or has happened?
        "It is a good day to die, Save for when you still have lots to do. Me I still have lots to do yet. What about you?"

Comment

I am not sure of any servers we play on, but I am eager to see us MAYBE get a server on the Standalone DayZ
          Questions about those who deserve it!
          "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

Originally posted by Erick Stone View Post
            Shame I just got my comp ... Is there any fav servers that are used by a group of us or has happened?
            [MENTION=50021]Erick Stone[/MENTION] : Wow, been a while, Erick. How are you?

At this point a number are now checking out DayZ stand alone and mostly we do pub raiding. It would behoove you to start adding people to steam that you like to play with, as they are able to be joined on via steam.

P.S. the stand alone has a real nasty problem with food and drink, plus melee weapons are wonky.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Yeah, Got a computer of my own again, I don't have the standalone just yet, Kinda waiting to get it actually. However I am still wanting to play on the mod.. Or is that no longer how it goes? At any rate. What is your steam ? kaiynedewolvinsbaine is mine, Just if any one else decides to add me on steam, just let me know who you are first lol
              "It is a good day to die, Save for when you still have lots to do. Me I still have lots to do yet. What about you?"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X