Hunting Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting Party

Looking to put together a small hunting party for tonight. Me and a few others have tried but never really got going. I would like to get a group of at least 7 or so. I want to go on a server and basically pick a fight. Who's with me?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Hunting Party

hmmm, think I still have a guy in cherno

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I love it! Where were you thinking? We should do an old fashioned Cherno lock down, based out of TG tower. I'm currently in Bearezino, but i'm fast, even with all these bullets I'm carrying. ;) I also have a high power scope, and ammo for a Mosin if anyone needs it, that would be a great setup for the tower.

Comment

I'm game, nagant with hp optics and both in pristine condition. Supplies out the wazoo right now and sitting just north of the NE airfield. PM or hit me up on Steam if there's a slot open.
        That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

Yeah Bear, old school TG tower. Put a call out that Cherno is ours and see what happens ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
            Yeah Bear, old school TG tower. Put a call out that Cherno is ours and see what happens ;)
            Roger that on the AO, i'll start moving down that way. [MENTION=36547]Dredge[/MENTION] what time do you want to kick this off?
            [MENTION=28482]Bear61[/MENTION] that mosin ammo may come in handy, I think I'm at 20 rounds left.

Comment

I'm down, I'll have my guy move down to cherno.

Comment

I'm in the Cherno hospital right now, so I am ready.
                |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

We can kick it off when ever.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I'd love to join up, but I'm pretty fresh as I recently lost my character :( I think I'm near Balota so I'm not far, I'll try to scavenge some stuff before meeting up so I'm not naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                      We can kick it off when ever.
                      [MENTION=36547]Dredge[/MENTION] only reason I ask is because I likely won't be home before 1700CT and I'll still have to move south from NEAF.

Comment

We will be jumping in and out until its not fun any more ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Wait, are we hunting Dredge? Because if we are, that would make my day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                            Wait, are we hunting Dredge? Because if we are, that would make my day.
                            No. We are not. But if you'd like to come be our bait..I mean, friend.....then you are more than welcome.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Ok guys, lookin to get everyone in Cherno at or around 2000 EST. Once we are in, we will clear Cherno and wait for a bit, see if anyone comes around. If we dont find anyone we will go to Bolota airfield and wait for people trying to get cool guy gear.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X