DOPE cards are recommended.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOPE cards are recommended.

NE of Bolota AF I had a near miss at 600m. [MENTION=36547]Dredge[/MENTION] thought he saw blood from his perspective, but in reviewing the stream it was a miss. Without a rangefinder and the reticle ranging scale being way off it's instances like this that prove that even in the digital world, DOPE (Data On Previous Engagements) cards, or battlefield sketches with lanes of fire and ranges pays off.

I was expecting the range to be in the 625-650 range however it was right on for the 600m zero. Additionally, that was my first time shooting with the bipod on the Mosin and I was accustomed to the round pulling to the left. All in all, if I'd have trusted my crosshairs, or just held center mass I would have been fine.

Take a look at this clip to see my misfortune and share a laugh with me:

http://www.twitch.tv/khafir/c/3520847
    That's not blood, its soul juice.

Re: DOPE cards are recommended.

With current ballistics, there's no guarantee of anything. 91/30s are between 3 to 6 times less accurate than Lee Enfields were in the mod.

Comment

Re: DOPE cards are recommended.

Sure would have been nice if they'd included the mildots in the high powered optics. Even as off as the scale is, it would be nice for range estimation to at least be in the ball-park.
      That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X