Just picked up the standalone...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just picked up the standalone...

Looking to hook up with any of you that play it.

I just done some basic looting, got myself an sks & some ammo, fire axe and a can opener (I did have a canteen but it seemed to have disappeared)..... Currently located around the Berezino area.

I also got some cuffs and keys... if you're into that sort of thing.
    It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
    - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Re: Just picked up the standalone...

Join us! (On steam too!)

There is a TG server yet, so we've been server hopping the last few weeks or so. Join up on the TS DayZ channel sometime. Usually you'll catch Mogul, me, Masterjack, and others playing.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

DayZ is the kind of game I like to play with others rather than going solo, so if I'm on TS, even if I'm playing something else, give me a shout and I'll load up DayZ since I probably wont play it all that much without someone else to share the experience with.

I joined the steam group btw :)
      It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
      - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

I have been staring at the standalone for a while now, is it worth the $30 right now?

Comment

Yes! Would you rather wait for it to climb to $50 or $60? By then, it'll be pretty popular here at TG. Some will try and hold out for a deal...but man that is some wait while everyone else is having a BLAST! :)
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I might come back into dayz, I still got my character all alive and geared up near zelenegorsk, is there any areas where people from TG usually hang out? I dont have too much time for dayz and dont like running them 10 miles to meet up... :)
            - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Im always down to play some DayZ SA. My toon is parked near NWAF at the moment. Im usually on TS if im available to play. Hit me up and Ill run some with ya. I have hand cuffs and a burlap sack ready....(evil laugh ensues....)

Comment

I tend to roam around wherever or whenever I feel the attraction to. Or the need to loot back up again after being smacked to unconsciousness by a bambi spawn esque dude with nothing but a devilish wrench.

I usually roam around the Berezino, NEAF, and lately the NWAF, and it's military outpost in the south.

But just yesterday, I had the pleasure of killing two loot server hoppers in the ATC tower. But third guy ran away in the fire fight. Even though I shot him point blank with a .45 into his noggin.

I'm expecting my characters life to be a very short one, especially in this cycle. Maybe in the next life, I'll try to be less aggressive.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X