Anyone Still Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Still Here

I talked a couple buddies at work info playing. Lookin to see if anyone is still playin and wants to join up

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Anyone Still Here

Come join us Dredge we can always use more Zed bait! We have several regulars doing Dayz here at TG. Some come only on weekends and some come for awhile then leave and come back again in a few months. But someone is on about every evening. Most have friended each other on steam but that isn't necessary to find out who is playing as we are almost always in TG's Dayz TS channel. We have found steam friending helpful in Dayz. With server restarts and group moves to different servers friending makes joining team mates much easier. Fair warning it's still an alpha but getting better with each release.

Comment

Re: Anyone Still Here

I have been playing since the Mod and got the Standalone day one ;) I know it's an alpha

Was talking to a buddy about Walking Dead then it moved to DayZ and I wanted to start playing again lol

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X