Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Info: Mogul Mayhem DayZ SA Server

Alcon,

Due to some issues we were having with ViLayer's Chicago data center I had the server moved to Dallas, TX. Everyone I've surveyed indicates they have a better ping and hopefully we'll have a more stable DayZ environment. One thing to note is that since they've done the move they failed to update the server to the current version so as of now the server is running 52.0. That being said, I would not recommend joining it until I can get ViLayer to update it and bring it current. The new server details are below.

Server Details

Name: Mogul Mayhem | Active Admin
    IP: 69.162.124.190
    Port: 2802
    Start Time: 16:00
    Persistence: Disabled
    Host Location: Dallas, TX
    Player Slots: 30

Very Important

I know you've all heard this before but here's another reminder about joining after a restart:

The server start time is 16:00. After a server restart you will notice the server time will go from 08:00 to 09:20 and then finally 16:00. DO NOT join the server until the time is 16:00 or later or your character will be wiped as the server is still establishing communication with the central hive and adjusting server time.

If you hear a voice in Global Voice, that'll be me.

Enjoy
    That's not blood, its soul juice.

Re: Updated Info: Mogul Mayhem DayZ SA Server

Alcon,

I have uniquely good news about the server, especially for those of you that are attempting or needing to gear up. ViLayer was able to confirm the server is running the current version and also that the reason the server isn't showing up in the public list is because (as a newly provisioned server) it hasn't been whitelisted with the dev's yet. That means that the only people that can join the server are the ones that know the IP and Port. What does that mean for us? That means this is a good time to go shopping for loot and gear. When joining I'd encourage you to wear your tg tags so we're able to discern if we have someone join out of house.

To this regard I do not know when the server will be whitelisted but it is expected to happen in the next few days.

~Mogul

Comment

Re: Updated Info: Mogul Mayhem DayZ SA Server

FYI, The server has been white-listed.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement