Grouping Up Tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grouping Up Tonight

Hey guys, had an amazing time last night looking to do it again tonight. [MENTION=36903]ogmogul[/MENTION] [MENTION=30401]LowSpeedHighDrag[/MENTION] [MENTION=24209]ZAP44[/MENTION]

I want to link up and do some serious loot hunting tonight. Mogul and I put in a good deal of work on our little hideout but we could use more supplies.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Grouping Up Tonight

I plan to make my way North after collect as much from my little untouched play ground.
    [MENTION=36547]Dredge[/MENTION]

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Awesome! We have a great little base setup. We did up some plots and planted tomatoes, pumpkin, and peppers.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I'm all for it :)

Comment

hey id be happy to join the loot hunting part. Ive been playing on the server for a couple days and haven't seen a single soul so it would be nice to meet up with you guys.

Comment

Hey Decayn! Welcome to the forums. Glad you have been having fun on the server, look forward to grouping up with you.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

May I suggest a secondary/teritiary site for the 'just in case' scenario?
              Think of it as COP or FOB in DayZ universe. What do you think?

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Welcome to the forum [MENTION=126084]Decayn[/MENTION], looking forward to meeting your friends too.

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Grouping Up Tonight

Better make plans to save what we can. https://mobile.twitter.com/dayzdevte...20852882550785

Comment

why not join up tonight

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

So... [MENTION=36903]ogmogul[/MENTION], [MENTION=36547]Dredge[/MENTION], [MENTION=14958]BeSiege82[/MENTION], [MENTION=24209]ZAP44[/MENTION], [MENTION=126084]Decayn[/MENTION], Have you all turned into zeds?

Comment

Brrrrrrraaaaaaaains

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I passed out really early and just woke up. I also don't know where most of the others went. Dredge has been BF'ing.

Comment

Tonight or tomorrow morning there will be a new experimental up. I'm keeping a eye on tweeter and plan to give it a try when they release it. Mikes and I tried the build that was available last night. Frankly it was really an apple picking sim and not very much fun. The thing is the servers were on 4 hour restarts and with persistence and heavy traffic on 50 slot servers most of the loot was gone. We were holding our own and finding some things to survive with. Thank gawd for stone knives. But I think the plan is to push .57 to stable Wednesday (they are skipping .56). So Wednesday or later in the week a group meet up might be fun.

Comment

Later in the week sounds fun. Maybe Wednesday. Thursday I will not be free since I have a final Friday.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X