Raiding Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiding Party

So, things have happened. Stuff was done. Whatchamacallits have been placed. What we need now is a group of a few survivors to get together with us and help collect supplies. We are in search of basically all things. Food, weapons/ammo, odds and ends. Trinkets. Stuffed bears. You know, the usual stuff. Lookin to do this tonight with [MENTION=36903]ogmogul[/MENTION] whos in?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Raiding Party

I will tr y to make it. I have a new dress for Ogmolgu and teddy bear for Bronco. I am currently at the NE Airfield.

Comment

ok

[MENTION=36547]Dredge[/MENTION], when do you plan to get on?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by SARGE View Post
        I will tr y to make it. I have a new dress for Ogmolgu and teddy bear for Bronco. I am currently at the NE Airfield.
        This quote pushed me within inches of buying DayZ. :)

Comment

Did chauffer duties last night...should be available for any tasking assigned. I'll be making my usual appearance early...leaving early.

Comment

Originally posted by Noyava View Post
            This quote pushed me within inches of buying DayZ. :)
            There are dresses and stuffed Bears as loot in game. Terrible storage things but awesome at making you look good

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X