DayZ Undead and well?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DayZ Undead and well?

Hullo all. Been playing BF4 lately and need a change. i used to play the original DayZ mod and bought the standalone on sale AWHILE ago. thinking about getting back into it. I see people are posting here, so does TG still have a server? you all standalone or one of the new DayZ mods? thx for any info. Hope to see you in the Zombel Apocalypse soon!
    Dirt013

Re: DayZ Undead and well?

TG doesn't have a Dayz SA server currently...but a TG member does. You can find some TG members in the TG TeamSpeak Dayz channels most every evening. Your more than welcome to join us.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt013 View Post
      Hullo all. Been playing BF4 lately and need a change. i used to play the original DayZ mod and bought the standalone on sale AWHILE ago. thinking about getting back into it. I see people are posting here, so does TG still have a server? you all standalone or one of the new DayZ mods? thx for any info. Hope to see you in the Zombel Apocalypse soon!
      Private Server
      Pink Mist Survival
      69.162.126.146:2602
      That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

Awesome, THANK YOU. Been playing on a Private server: SAS Stars and Striprs, but i"ll check out your server ogmogul and Join TS.
        Dirt013

Comment

Hullo. So played on your server ALL day. Think you had six player max, probably 2 avg. Is that standard? Not a concern, just curious.

Having a blast so far, died twice today both from either dehydration or starvation....almost once from exposure. killed my first Zed with a crowbar, though so i'm still pleased with myself.

If i get hooked again i'd like to contribute to upkeep on the server if necessary. Also i noticed you have your own TS channel, is that generally the one TG guys use when playing?

Also, i noticed PVP in the server desrip. That standard, but do the regulars generally KOS? I TRY not to, but once you acquire decent gear...well, better to not take chances sometimes.

I'll be one again tomorrow till the G.F. shows up and ruins things. :) Hope to see some of you guys then.

P.S. A brief "list" of TG handles in game would be appreciated.
          Dirt013

Comment

Yeah there are usually only a few people on the server at any given time. Mostly because it's our own server and we don't advertise it. This way we don't have to deal with idiots. TS is the way to go, if anyone is playing then that is the preferred method of communication. As for KOS, generally we are not. But we don't hesitate too long either. We either leave quickly, make them leave if we have things to do, or deal with the threat. But we don't USUALLY kos.

My ingame name is [TG18]Dredge.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt013 View Post
              Hullo. So played on your server ALL day. Think you had six player max, probably 2 avg. Is that standard? Not a concern, just curious.

Having a blast so far, died twice today both from either dehydration or starvation....almost once from exposure. killed my first Zed with a crowbar, though so i'm still pleased with myself.

If i get hooked again i'd like to contribute to upkeep on the server if necessary. Also i noticed you have your own TS channel, is that generally the one TG guys use when playing?

Also, i noticed PVP in the server desrip. That standard, but do the regulars generally KOS? I TRY not to, but once you acquire decent gear...well, better to not take chances sometimes.

I'll be one again tomorrow till the G.F. shows up and ruins things. :) Hope to see some of you guys then.

P.S. A brief "list" of TG handles in game would be appreciated.
              A large reason for 'PVP' in the server title was an attempt to drive traffic to the server. Same thing goes for the Teamspeak info I advertise in the message of the day (MOTD), just another thing to potentially make the server different and drive traffic to it. The reason I took the server private was to cut back on the 'loot farming' and 'server hopping.' It's one thing if you die on a server where you know the weapons were home grown, but it's another to have folks randomly spawn in on high value areas. Ideally I'd like to drive traffic to the server, the more the merrier! This way with the private status I have a bit more freedom in how to admin (although still limited) the server. Ultimately when the server files go public I'll be hosting a server anyhow.
              That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

Private is DEFINITELY the way to go for all the reasons you listed and some. I'll do what i can to promote it; i'd really like to see more people on.
                Dirt013

Comment

Expect me to join in on the fun soon. Got a rig coming online in a few days hopefully.

Can't wait.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X