Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Near Future - Tisy Military Installation - Gen Dredge Commanding

Re: Near Future - Tisy Military Installation - Gen Dredge Commanding

This could be interesting....Wonder what its gonna have! And if I'm commanding I want all of you to arrange the dead Zeds to spell out my name and have them painted green. And stay off the grass!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oua5uN0OKks

Its a high risk region that might justify gas masks. A really cool feature of the picture is the unfinished highway - didn't really think Chernarus should have highways, but its pretty cool if out of place.

Comment

There is going to be contaminated areas that require you to wear gas masks and CPO's or risk getting a disease which may or may not be curable. As for the littlebird it probably needs some repair so between that and your personal protection requirements your not going to just sneak in and fly away. The vehicle we should see in .59 experimental coming soon. Fences, walls, bunkers, watch towers are coming with base building...not sure if the highway will be added at Tisy...may just have been added to showoff the littlebird in this concept art.

Comment

Originally posted by ZAP44 View Post
          Fences, walls, bunkers, watch towers are coming with base building
          This is what I've been waiting for! Little birds don't hurt either.

Comment

Me too Bear...but I want all of it. This weeks Status Report talks about the Tisy Military Installation. Sounds like it will be a map feature and not something we can build. But I did see sand bags and stuff for base building somewhere.

Comment

Yes....we must have base building. FOB Dredge Of Total Awesomeness needs to be built on the bodies of pubs and zombies alike!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Looks fun

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X