If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Well I thought it was available but apparently not just yet. The experimental servers are still running .55. But there has been recent activity on Steam db so it may still happen this evening. I guess the big issue will be Central Economy and complete hive data wipe which means all stashes will be history.
- Rebalancing of Infected damage threshold
- Redistribution of existing infected spawns to high population areas
- Bugfixing on Per-Item-Quantity control (Central Economy)
- Bugfixing on Infected Alert SFX
- Bugfixing on Infected movement
- Redesigned Inventory tech (engine side)
- New firearms / long range optics attachment
- Stary Sobor evacuation camp
- Bugfixes on various known duplication vulnerabilities
Edit:- Experimental servers are now running .56 but no update to clients yet :(
Infected are easier to kill. They react to axe damage when hit, so as long as you hit them first they should not get to you. It takes 4-5 hits from my fire axe to kill them. Head shots for a one hit kill are possible but very hard to do. Night looting in high infected areas looks to be a good way to go so far. It's easier to avoid the zeds.
A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence