.58 Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .58 Released

Just got a 1.2Gb update in Steam for DayZ. Confirmed by looking at \Steam\steamapps\common\DayZ\net
    That's not blood, its soul juice.

Re: .58 Released

Confirmed, from the game client, current version: 58.129143
    That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

shwing...

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Looking pretty good, but the next couple updates are the ones I'm waiting for. Barricading/Base building, crates, aircraft ftw. A Dayz hoarder like me needs a home with a helo pad, and a place to put all my crap. ;)

Comment

I'm with Bear! 0.59 is what I have been waiting for since this "pre-alpha" began!

Comment

I like the looks, but I think I'm like Bear in that I will wait on it till the base building aspect comes into things.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I've gotten a few hours on the server in and I have to ask - is the time rate faster than real time and are there actually any Zombies? Haven't seen a single one yet.

Comment

I asked the same question and was told that its a developer issue, not a server side issue. I am moving across the middle of the map (Novy area) and have seen none, but was told they are more to the north.

Comment

Wait for it. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Bear61 View Post
                    Wait for it. ;)
                    I am! But its been so long since I last played, I decided to get into .58 and learn how again! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Reinhold View Post
                      I am! But its been so long since I last played, I decided to get into .58 and learn how again! :D
                      Don't be like me and drink cleaning fluid because you just happen to be holding it.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
                        I've gotten a few hours on the server in and I have to ask - is the time rate faster than real time and are there actually any Zombies? Haven't seen a single one yet.
                        If you see an "x" after the time on a server then it is running fast time...meaning you will see night and day come and go rather quickly.

As for zombies there are a few. Most have been removed while the Devs work on performance issues.

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
                          Don't be like me and drink cleaning fluid because you just happen to be holding it.
                          Hahahahaahahahaha....ha

Back on topic. Building stuff, two thumbs up!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

For the past 24 hours the hive has been under almost constant attack making game play impossible. Hang in there.
                            https://twitter.com/eugenharton/stat...70061293088768

Comment

This may be a stupid question, but bear with me:P

I see a lot of people on here that play dayz are waiting for "base building" but there are a host of (Arma 3) mods like Epoch and Exile that have all what you guys are looking for in Dayz and much much more. Is it because a lot of you dont have Arma? Reason I ask is because games like these are fun to play as a big group and not so much with only one or two.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X