Anyone up for OP force Ops?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone up for OP force Ops?

So I'm getting back into Dayz. I haven't played in long while so it feels fresh for me while I know others are still waiting for .60 or even Beta (whenever), but I was wondering if anyone was interested in harassing a Clan I found that runs it's own Private Server? They are called the UN and seem pretty active. Their two servers run pretty high and they are a 'tacticool' group of fellows who play a bit nice, but can be brutal when pushed. I'm gonna push 'em. Anyone want to join?

-RF

Re: Anyone up for OP force Ops?

Most of us Dayz players are waiting for .60 to go to experimental. In the mean time we are playing Exile. But you may find some folks interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
      So I'm getting back into Dayz. I haven't played in long while so it feels fresh for me while I know others are still waiting for .60 or even Beta (whenever), but I was wondering if anyone was interested in harassing a Clan I found that runs it's own Private Server? They are called the UN and seem pretty active. Their two servers run pretty high and they are a 'tacticool' group of fellows who play a bit nice, but can be brutal when pushed. I'm gonna push 'em. Anyone want to join?

-RF
      hmmm, sounds interesting. Can we steal their Vodnik? ;)

Comment

You know it!

I've already found a ton of tents and stashes accidentally. I can inform those who want to loot up and join in. My current mission is going to see how long it takes to get a bite with a Military Camping Tent placed out in the open.

Comment

Sounds like fun. Redownloading Dayz for the hundredth time. PM me the deets and plan, lets push.

Comment

I'll work on a dossier ;D. Expect it in a few hours or so.

They seem pretty active so I feel if we can keep finding these tents we can kit up easily.

Comment

i could be up for a bit of fun!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse