Couldn't connect to servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't connect to servers

I've been having problems connecting since the 94945 beta patch. Hanging on "Wait for Host" everywhere I go, including here at TG.

Found a fix - downgrading beta to 94876 and downgrading BattleEye. I just got into server, works fine.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/...t-here-please/
    |TG-6th|Belhade
    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Re: Couldn't connect to servers

I recommend sticking with the authorized public release of any Expansion/beta shown thru Sixupdater. Go to mods list in Sixupdater and scroll to bottom and it will show the latest public release Expansion/beta.

I opened my Sixupdater the other night and downloaded the Dayz 1.7.2.3 update and the Expansion/beta ARMA2_OA_Build_94876 and spawned in just fine. No loss of gear, same spot I exited out a few days earlier and just having fun ever since.

Comment

I don't use Six, I use Worrom's Dayz launcher and update Arma manually. Going by Apo's server announcements I used 94945 which is problematic.
      |TG-6th|Belhade
      "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Originally posted by Belhade View Post
        I've been having problems connecting since the 94945 beta patch. Hanging on "Wait for Host" everywhere I go, including here at TG.

Found a fix - downgrading beta to 94876 and downgrading BattleEye. I just got into server, works fine.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/...t-here-please/
        Had this same exact problem and the first post in that link fixed it for me.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...