Servers Do Not Respond To Join Command

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers Do Not Respond To Join Command

Hi, so long story short I stopped playing DayZ back around the v1.5.4 release if I remember correctly and came back a week ago to get everything updated and give the mod another shot. I'm currently running the 1.7.2.5 release and the v.95883 beta on a hard copy of Combined Operations.

At the moment no server, including the TG server, is responding to me attempting to join a game. When clicking on a server or pressing the join command, nothing - precisely nothing - happens. The game acts as if it has not even registered the command. A huge thanks goes out to anyone who can help solve this issue :)

Thanks,
    Shock
    sigpic PROJECT REALITY

Re: Servers Do Not Respond To Join Command

When launching ck the version you are running showing lower right corner of main screen. Some of us had to delete all in the addons file within @DayZ for it to apply correctly.

Also it might be helpful for you to post this in the Dayz area of the Forums.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/dayz/
    Last edited by SARGE; 08-14-2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Okay, thanks for the help.
      sigpic PROJECT REALITY

Comment

Seems like the problem had to do with mod confliction, so that's solved and I can join a few servers now.

Now it appears the game is having difficulty applying any beta patch more recent than v.95248.
        sigpic PROJECT REALITY

Comment

The latest version of Dayz 1.7.2.5 is now out officially thru Sixupdater.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X