Files not signed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Files not signed

I have installed Namalsk and DayZ 2017 and I am getting error messages when I try to join servers. It will list some files and say they are not signed. I was able to get into a Namalsk server, but I can't get into a 2017 server or the TG server. I have unchecked 2017 and Namalsk extensions when I try to get on the TG server.

Any suggestions?
    Viking

Files not signed

Hi Viking!

Are you installing these by hand? Most of us use DayZ commander at this point which takes care of all the directories and mod settings automatically. If you are using commander, I'd recommend hitting reinstall next to the mod's name. Even if you want to keep doing things manually, checking that you have the right mods enabled and redownloading the files may help out.

Comment

Re: Files not signed

I have been doing things manually. I have noticed that some of the file do reference the Namalsk Crisis (@NC) folder.

Do you need to load both the "@DayZ" and "DayZ" extensions? Maybe one of those is the DayZ files for Namalsk...
      Viking

Comment

Files not signed

I personally have not come into contact with a DayZ map that does not require @Dayz but to be honest i have not gone to the trouble if managing the files myself for a few months (at one point i had five custom batch files for all the maps i was playing). It may seem like a newbie thing to do but DayZ commander takes a lot of the guess work out: http://www.dayzcommander.com/

Comment

Re: Files not signed

I just moved the folder that the problem files were in to my desktop and everything seems to work fine. Weird.
          Viking

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X