Would like to play DayZ with TGrs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like to play DayZ with TGrs.

reading all of the BS on getting this setup is a little unreal. I have the game. I play the game. I dont want a 6gun uploader detailer and I dont have a MASTERS in computer science. Can I get the dumbed down version of how to play with this group? Just the plain ole server info? the Dayz us 137, well I cant seem to find it in the Dayz server list.
    Meat Drapes
    -[OIJ]-
    Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Re: Would like to play DayZ with TGrs.

I hate to break it to you but that server is no longer active.

All you need to do is join the TG DayZ steam group. From there you will be able to link up with like minded players.

As far as playing all you need is steam. Before the standalone release there was a lot more involved.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Would like to play DayZ with TGrs.

Thanks. I had joined the TG DayZ group already and this was my second stop in find TG people.
      Meat Drapes
      -[OIJ]-
      Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X