Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nov 8th - Convicts, Pilots and Patrols (Video)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nov 8th - Convicts, Pilots and Patrols (Video)

Just wanted to say that yesterday was a blast! I was on for many glorious hours and threw together some footage of my favorite moments. Tried my best to keep the video moving along. Physics defying piloting by Dredge, convict massacre and an awesome firefight Mogol and I got into. Mogol wiped em out, but I feel like I had my moments :)

Re: Nov 8th - Convicts, Pilots and Patrols (Video)

Nice job on the vid Oly and Dredge pilot skills with a helo that's main rotor isn't turning is epic.

Comment

real fun. that night dredge really got us killed.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Yall got us killed. Because you couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with the miniguns and let my bird get eaten up by the enemy one lol

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

What are you talking about? You hardly ever gave us firing angles for our miniguns. That bird was always higher than us.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
            What are you talking about? You hardly ever gave us firing angles for our miniguns. That bird was always higher than us.
            Psst, you forgot to mention the sun was in your eyes ;)

In all seriousness, Ghosthawk mini-guns are not precision weapons meant for air to air combat. Hitting stationary ground target from a a moving help is bad enough. A fast moving target in the air? Good luck...

Good video Oly. That stand in the house looked like a great time. Hopefully I'll be able to join in some time.

Comment

you are welcome to join any time, just get familiar with the place and try to join up with the guys. As long as nobody forgot to restock the Hamburger Hill, we tend to keep some supplies for those who run out of ammo or die in the region.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X