Congratulations ogmogul

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations ogmogul

Congratulations and thanks for implementing suggestions from TG exile players into your server. The fact we had 16 players in team speak last night to play exile shows your foresight with the title appears to be correct and I'm looking forward to more great gaming with friends.

Re: Congratulations ogmogul

Thanks Zap, but this wasn't all me alone. Without input from the community here the server wouldn't be where it is. It was great having so many people in channel and I'm sure more good things are to come.
    That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

Hoo Raaa!

Comment

When I first suggested Exile I brought it up more as a "lets get together on an existing server" and play because I know the amount of work necessary to maintain an Exile server. Never expected you to actually make an entire server from scratch. My schedule has opened up and I will join next time I see you guys on. I hope the server grows to maximum so we can have fun!

Thanks and great work Mogul!

Comment

Come join the rest of us misfits Kwalc!
          That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

Yes, ole' ogmogul has built this in a field somewhere in the fields of Kansas and knew that if he built it we would come. From scratch to not having to itch for good games and gaming with friends, Ogmogul has earned my hat off to him with a HOORAH.

Comment

Now we just have to get those corny jokes coming from people.

Glad to have the server. Now we just need to figure out how to attract pubbies.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post

Glad to have the server. Now we just need to figure out how to attract pubbies.
                Well that's the problem really. On Exile everyone has a "home server" they play on because it actually requires time to build and maintain a base etc etc. Its very difficult to attract players to a new server who already have time invested on their own home servers. The popular servers usually have some incentives to be there. Things like "post x amount of times to the forum" and get free building kits. Or mention/share them on social media or steam and get starter money. They also have admins on 90% of the time(every time i'm on my home server there are admins on). View distance settings and extra mods could also attract players, be it at a very slow rate because of everyone already having a home server.

So all of these play a role. Best we can hope for is that more people of TG itself start playing and form their groups, build bases etc. Eventually that will lead to people migrating from other servers when they get annoyed at their admins, rules, stability or whatever else might make a group leave a server they have invested time(and sometimes real money) in.

Comment

We are seeing some, but some of them are rage quiting.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Congrats [MENTION=36903]ogmogul[/MENTION]!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

★★★★☆
                      Drawbridges don't work, otherwise good app. Will update review and add star when moats moat.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X