Great play last night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great play last night

We had a ton of people in Teamspeak and the server last night guys, that and I hear 'there was a firefight' (queue Boondock Saints clip). Glad to see the action on the server. Also, I think we had several pubbies join as well, I think I saw one group of 3 building a base and another two or three that played for some time.
    That's not blood, its soul juice.

Re: Great play last night

Ogmolgul you have created or worked your magic with this mod to bring a very challenging yet not discouraging environment to anyone who joins this server. I , for one, have been having

a great time with your setup of AI combatants and with the TG community player base that has been with you from the early test days.

Last night there was serveral PVP instances that carried on for a few hours and to know everyone in your group came to be back up and support was great. When the call goes out

everyone dropped what they were doing and came from all areas of the map to lend a hand in securing the situation.

Comment

I can't foget the epic fight between Carl and that one certain person using IEDs at the gas station. Glad Carl won, but too bad he lost the car he was towing. It was like a sports show at one point.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

It was fun to have a taste of the PvP aspect for a change. I've missed out on the fire fight.
        However, I was able to provide rotary CAS for Cody and BadStash. Whilst chasing down the three public players that were in a group. After being killed a few times, and in the process losing their loot. One of them even typed out 'gg pawnee', which showed a good sense of humour and sportsmanship. Most of all, they kept on and planted a flag in Altis. Which was a very welcome sight.
        A warm welcome to The Blacklights (if you ever read this).
        Looking forward to more chance encounters and fun to be had.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

It is great to see repeat customers tonight. I look forward to PvP'ers making their bases on the map. Maybe we can make some full time residents.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I counted 16 at our peak tonight guys. Keep spreading the word.

Comment

I kind of want to see somebody get stuck on the roof of Nappa.

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
                I kind of want to see somebody get stuck on the roof of Nappa.
                Heard that word all night. Still no clue what you guys mean by it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
                  Heard that word all night. Still no clue what you guys mean by it.
                  Next time you're in game we'll show you.

Comment

Shoot the roof you say? No worries, shells inbound.

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

We've got CAS assets, indirect fires, and the will. Let's coordinate do provide combat power to the uninitiated. Next time we get online. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
                        Shoot the roof you say? No worries, shells inbound.

Prefer you do not destroy the Nappa service fleet. I already lost a good chunk of change thanks to an accidental death with the wonky ArmA drive by mouse controls. Poor Figgy suffered a death by mouse explosion, too.

Comment

That's was a joke

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had fun doing missions and semi building my base. Server is looking great, has good fps and is stable(great job Mogul). If we can hold 15 plus people at least for a couple of weeks there should be no reason why we cant get it to start filling up!

EDIT: Just to add, I am legit impressed by how good the server runs. Most servers have very, very bad FPS because they either have too much AI together with a full server, too many additional mods/scripts or just bad server management. But it is currently a perfectly smooth playing environment. big props.
                            Last edited by Kwalc; 05-25-2016, 04:47 AM.

Comment

We've got great people playing and we're building a competitive atmosphere, just need to chum the water =D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X