The Wrath of Shader's Crew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wrath of Shader's Crew

Due to the cowardly and unprovoked attack on our homeland, the vengeful wrath of Shader's crew has wreaked havoc across the land, destroying every thing in sight including the following:

Armed Hellcat: 3
    Orca: 2
    Little Bird: 6
    Strider: 2
    Hunter: 4
    Cargo Chopper: 4
    Cargo Truck: 1
    Boxvan: 2

The innocent may only pray that this serve as a dire warning to any future aggressors.

Re: The Wrath of Shader's Crew

That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

Haha giddy up!
      May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.
      -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

I find all of this pretty amusing. Barely anyone on the server, yet you guys are talking truces and use armed heli's to take down bases. I thought the whole idea was to grow the server population and THEN start with the base raiding and stuff. I guess I was the only one. No more I tell you. All your bases are belong to me.

Comment

hey [MENTION=145662]Agent_Orange[/MENTION]

firstly, welcome to the forums!

Secondly, I glad you guys stuck around

thirdly, Apart from a few vehicles and some rather large holes in your bases, the vast majority of your equipment is still there locked away in safes (I checked them all hoping you may have left some unlocked, but you guys are too experienced for that)

I propose now that both sides have flexed their respective muscles and rained fiery hell onto the earth (and bases) we call a truce on the destruction of bases and vehicles housed within their boundaries (When respective player is not on the server).

However i am not proposing a cease fire. If you want to poach someones mission loot, go for it. If you want to ambush someone, go for it. If you chase someone back to their base by all means have at them. As far as i'm concerned the only True "Safe Zones" are the traders.

what do you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
            All your bases are belong to me.
            "Defence is a stronger form of warfare than offence, easier to hold ground than take it. It follows that defence is easier than attack, assuming both sides have equal means.
            "...defensce has a passive purpose: Preservation; and attack a positive one: conquest. The latter increases one's own capacity to wage war; the former does not. So...we must say that the defensive form of warfare is intrinsically stronger than the offensive."
            Clausewitz

TGU Instructor · TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean · Former ARMA Admin · Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
              I find all of this pretty amusing. Barely anyone on the server, yet you guys are talking truces and use armed heli's to take down bases. I thought the whole idea was to grow the server population and THEN start with the base raiding and stuff. I guess I was the only one. No more I tell you. All your bases are belong to me.
              Ribbit ribbit

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
              That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

Guess I will go back to playing with my Lego blocks until the children over the mountain and through the woods stop throwing tantrums at grandmas house.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
                  "Defence is a stronger form of warfare than offence, easier to hold ground than take it. It follows that defence is easier than attack, assuming both sides have equal means.
                  "...defensce has a passive purpose: Preservation; and attack a positive one: conquest. The latter increases one's own capacity to wage war; the former does not. So...we must say that the defensive form of warfare is intrinsically stronger than the offensive."
                  Clausewitz
                  Now back to Arma :D

Comment

sorry double post

Comment

All that is missing is the ominous music playing with the OP. Welcome to the forums and glad you guys want to put down roots. That is the point to bring new players to the server. I agree with what Shader said in another post about noticing it was well run and designed because after all we are players too and feel the same. The admins have done a great job and always look to make it better.

The diversity of building player base and changing nature of the PvP and PvE will keep things interesting and that is something we should look forward to. It is a game after all and we should have some fun with a little adrenaline. I did send some mortars your way and you in turn took out a hunter, chopper, gear, etc. which was to be expected. Good to see the server population slowly building.

Originally posted by Agent_Orange View Post
                      The innocent may only pray that this serve as a dire warning to any future aggressors.
                      Cue the music.

Comment

oh, [MENTION=36076]Kwalc[/MENTION] I expect nothing but awesome base raiding from you.

TGU Instructor · TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean · Former ARMA Admin · Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Hi Browna3,

I would be open to such an arrangement. However, with a dynamic player population and the nature of the game (i.e. not being able to identify players), it might be difficult to enforce. It's funny, I had really put a lot of time into that base and was so demoralized when I saw it in ruins, but after how we responded, and everything that's happened, it's all been pretty fun. Long Live Exile!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Orange View Post
                            Hi Browna3,

I would be open to such an arrangement. However, with a dynamic player population and the nature of the game (i.e. not being able to identify players), it might be difficult to enforce. It's funny, I had really put a lot of time into that base and was so demoralized when I saw it in ruins, but after how we responded, and everything that's happened, it's all been pretty fun. Long Live Exile!
                            i completely agree! it would be very hard to enforce! But hopefully with the next update base raiding will be much harder yet much more profitable (also the app to give you real time alerts!)

in the mean time, maybe a Gentleman's Agreement in regards to unchallenged destruction of bases and assets?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X