Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A word of thanks

Alcon,

I wanted to say thank you to everyone that has been playing on the Exile server. You guys have done a phenomenal job of giving me feedback about what works well, what doesn't and what you'd like to see changed. Without your feedback I wouldn't be able to make progress on improving the server. Your patience has also been above reproach. There have been several hiccups between the move from a virtual environment to dedicated hardware, database issues, ARMA3 and Exile updates, and through it all you've remained professional, courteous and continue to come back day after day. Your behavior and patronage stand as examples of what makes Tactical Gamer the community it is, thank you for making it easy to be your server admin.
    That's not blood, its soul juice.

Re: A word of thanks

And back at you Ogmogul, many thanks for providing the server and gameplay for this motley crew of gamers. You have created or brought an atmosphere of unique cooperation between client and admin that I appreciate and admire.

Comment

I was promised donut's, is this where we claim the donut's?

Seriously OgMogul, you deserve the thanks it is nice to have a place for casual teamwork and comedy!
      May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.
      -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

Thank you for providing us with a place to enjoy the mod. Hopefully, "more pew pew" will ensue as you like to say. :)

TGU Instructor · TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean · Former ARMA Admin · Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I agree with the others...you deserve the thanks for putting it all together making Dayz/Exile another great TG success.

Comment

Thank you Mogul for what you are doing, it really is nice to have it up and running. Without you, we would be playing DayZ or on some other Exile server (or in my case, I would be lost in space).

I don't know how many redbull packs you go through a week, but this really is above what I normally expect to see from people, so thanks for hearing us.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Hey OG,

I think I can speak for just about everyone when I say that the pleasure is entirely ours. Best Exile server in the known Cosmos. Many thanks for the all the hard work and community involvement. Also, just wanted to let you know that I've been away from my gaming rig for a couple weeks, but I plan on seeing you guys on the battlefield again shortly. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Orange View Post
                Hey OG,

I think I can speak for just about everyone when I say that the pleasure is entirely ours. Best Exile server in the known Cosmos. Many thanks for the all the hard work and community involvement. Also, just wanted to let you know that I've been away from my gaming rig for a couple weeks, but I plan on seeing you guys on the battlefield again shortly. :)
                Good news and ty!
                That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

[MENTION=36903]ogmogul[/MENTION] well done.

We were talking about this among the arma players a few nights ago. It is really great to see initiative to bring new IP and games into our worthy community.

You have given a group of players a place where they can enjoy themselves and that is the best example of "The TG Way".

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ogmogul again."

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X