Change Proposal: Bring back the jets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Proposal: Bring back the jets

With the latest exile update and resultant server wipe we had some new features added. Among them was the presence of AI jets. They would fly around the map and circle missions while players were in the area working on the mission. Though a bit noisy, they did work to distract the mission AI and would provide players the chance to move in to clear the mission. Unfortunately, the jets were removed the other evening. I would like to see them back in. The not only distracted mission AI they added a nice element of reality to the game.

Hopefully some of my fellow TG friends feel the same and we can get the jets back in the game.

BadStache
    “He who cannot be a good follower cannot be a good leader.”

Re: Bring back the jets

I want them put back in.

Comment

Re: Change Proposal: Bring back the jets

I agree, personally I'd like to see them.
      That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

I am not sure at this point. These jets loiter overhead basically designating our position yet we are not able to submit a request for air support.

To me, the loitering aircraft announces our position and other players compete within set parameters of gameplay.

This is not fair IMO...

My vote is NAH!

Comment

Yes. Anything to get the Ai not to shoot me. :)

Comment

They add some ambient value and there may be more application with them in the future.
            Bring em back.

Comment

Change Proposal: Bring back the jets

bring em back

Comment

As Falklan said, they loiter above you. If a person want to find another player, all they need to do is just look for circling jets. They just don't do passes, they perform laps around your position. This is especially bad if you are out in the wilderness trying to build or do missions.
                Last edited by BeSiege82; 07-09-2016, 08:20 PM.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I say no to the jets.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

Eventhough i'm still AFK, I say no to jets for the reasons stated above.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X