Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team vs Team (TvT) Event: Base Attack (12th's Base)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team vs Team (TvT) Event: Base Attack (12th's Base)

ALCON,

Date: 09-JUL
    Time: 2000-0000 (EST)

Mission: Conduct offensive operations to defeat defenders of the 12th's base located just north of the Gauntlet. Mission success parameters are the total death of all 12th defenders simultaneously within a 2000m area of operations around the base or capture the base flag.

Mission Reward: Rewards of equipment and tabs will be provided by the 12th upon mission success.

AO Conditions: A server restart (application and hardware) will be conducted prior to the event starting, and AI operations (roaming and missions) will be halted for the duration of the event.

All parties welcome and encouraged to participate, coordination in TS highly encouraged. Admins will not be allowed to materially support combat operations during this event by the spawning of vehicles, weapons, revives, or teleportation.

Event participants will be removed from the family prior to the commencement of combat operations to alleviate intelligence contamination. Family invites will be available post-event.

This message has been coordinated under request of the 12th (Bear).

If you plan on attending please comment on this thread or make contact with myself in TS so I can track projected attendance.

12th Defending:
    Bear
    Jb4
    Sarge
    Boot

Aggressors:
    OgMogul
    BadStache
    Falklan
    Olystis
    Masterjack
    Cody
    Bohde
    Last edited by ogmogul; 07-09-2016, 01:13 PM.
    That's not blood, its soul juice.

Re: Team vs Team (TvT) Event: Base Attack (12th's Base)

I will be there

Comment

lets do eet

Comment

Team vs Team (TvT) Event: Base Attack (12th's Base)

Looking forward to some epic action tonight. Keep in mind this mission is for fun, and just to see how an exile base performs under a real coordinated attack. Were not after your gear or money, but you are free to take or destroy anything you find. There will be well over a million tabs to be had and gear in crates if your able to breach.

Have fun, be tactical, show no mercy!

Comment

Great Nite of Exile! Thanks to everyone!

Comment

So who won?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

12th
              That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...