Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got banned again

Hey. OG

You said to let u know when I got banned again. Happened this evening 7/30 after just spawning in.

Re: Got banned again

Logan, this makes it how many times?
    [MENTION=36903]ogmogul[/MENTION]

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Cleared the ban. I recommend double checking your exile install to make sure you're running the latest. If exilemod is still having issues with corrupt files you can download the 1.0.0 client from files we host on the server at:

http://exile.tacticalgamer.com/Exile-Files/Client/
      That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

Thanks

I'm running 1.0.0, but Ill download the files again this time from your server and see if it can get resolved.

Comment

There have been some other folks getting auto-banned for unexplained reasons, usually related to a very general PBO file. The only thing I can think of is that there is a difference between what is client side and what the server runs. The links that I posted are links to the versions that the server has run, or is currently running.
          That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X