Looking to spice things up a bit.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to spice things up a bit.

I have been considering this for awhile and would like to throw it out there..... How do you all feel about forming of a hostile squad, call it a "frienemy squad" Day to day Tanoa life would go unchanged, however when a couple people get on that want to be enemy we leave the family and change to a different teamspeak channel. I think we need to try something to increase the activity on the server and this may help. I also think that the group of us regulars have shown that we are adult enough to not start a conflict that blows out of proportion. A couple ground rules would have to be enacted such as no raiding bases you are privy to the codes ect.. but again I think we are all mature "enough" to pull it off in good taste? could even create hostile days only such as hostile week ends and then weekdays are rebuild time.

Just some thoughts I have had for a bit now, I enjoy the gameplay now but I am longing for some more regular PVP, and when we get a newbie I think we can be very intimidating, spliting forces could help ease the burden.

Thoughts?
    May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.
    -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Re: Looking to spice things up a bit.

I like the idea personally but I think it's important to understand what our community thinks of it, our regulars that is.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

[QUOTE=ogmogul;1888699]I like the idea personally but I think it's important to understand what our community thinks of it, our regulars that is.

Exactly why I am posting here for comment, I would like to hear how others feel also!
      May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.
      -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

I have no problem with that, don't worry fellas I will be easy on you.

Comment

yes! why not? Lets do a bit more PvP action on the server. We're all mature enough to not take the piss etc. Besides, i have AT rockets i want to use!

Comment

Do me a favor and leave my places alone. I'm more the type that likes to build. When I am done my period of lego, then I'll figure something out.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
              Do me a favor and leave my places alone. I'm more the type that likes to build. When I am done my period of lego, then I'll figure something out.
              Without a doubt, if we do something like this then it should only be with people who are 100% committed to having their bases raided/attacked/flags stolen.

Also, for the sake of fairness the public family basses should be out of bounds. BUT we should also be mature about it and not go storing stuff in them to save it from being stolen.

Comment

I vote in favor of this idea.

Comment

Wait...I'm moving in with Sarge. He is for this plan and I'm not...only trash 50% of his place please.. :\

Comment

[MENTION=24209]ZAP44[/MENTION], you sir make comedians a side dish.

TGU Instructor · TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean · Former ARMA Admin · Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

The place I offered you is now open for you to move in Zapp. It's a community place so don't worry about attacks there. When you are on next time I will point out the House and give you the keys. And yes Low he is funny like that. LOL.

Comment

I agree with Cody's proposal and have already joined the Outcasts. Regarding base raids, we need to put down some ground rules.

Recommendations:
                        - If a base location and lock codes are or were posted on the map for the family to see, those bases shall be off limits to raids.
                        (At present, those bases are New Gauntlet, Winterfell, Norad, and Oscar 1) If you know of others please post them.

- If you share build priviledges with people that do not what to participate or have joined another faction, those bases must be made known and they are off limits to raids. (I own The Book Nook territory so until Reader returns from his trip and has input, it is off limits.)

Public player bases are fair game, unless a player expresses his desire to not participate in PVP. Some players prefer PVE so let's respect that.

All three of those proposals should cover you, Zapp.

In the end, remember we are part of Tactical Gamer. Let's have fun and be respectful.
                        “He who cannot be a good follower cannot be a good leader.”

Comment

Zap44, sorry for using 2 p's instead of 2 4's.
                          “He who cannot be a good follower cannot be a good leader.”

Comment

Looking to spice things up a bit.

Originally posted by BadStache View Post
                            Zap44, sorry for using 2 p's instead of 2 4's.
                            A lot of folks do that and I don't know why. Doesn't really matter anyway. I currently have started a base...ICU. Nothing much there yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BadStache View Post
                              I agree with Cody's proposal and have already joined the Outcasts. Regarding base raids, we need to put down some ground rules.

Recommendations:
                              - If a base location and lock codes are or were posted on the map for the family to see, those bases shall be off limits to raids.
                              (At present, those bases are New Gauntlet, Winterfell, Norad, and Oscar 1) If you know of others please post them.

- If you share build priviledges with people that do not what to participate or have joined another faction, those bases must be made known and they are off limits to raids. (I own The Book Nook territory so until Reader returns from his trip and has input, it is off limits.)

Public player bases are fair game, unless a player expresses his desire to not participate in PVP. Some players prefer PVE so let's respect that.

All three of those proposals should cover you, Zapp.

In the end, remember we are part of Tactical Gamer. Let's have fun and be respectful.
                              As it should be noted, the port is off limits. I'm performing tests on building bases right now. If you need to talk to me, set up a whisper to me or poke me or Steam me.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X