Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exile 1.0.1 "Sweet Potato" Update

Alcon,

The update to Exile 1.0.1 "Sweet Potato" is underway. Presently the server is down while I execute the update process. After I bring the server up post-update I will do so passworded while I test out the update. Once I have determined the update has been successful I will remove the password.
    That's not blood, its soul juice.

Re: Exile 1.0.1 "Sweet Potato" Update

The update is on hold at this point, I am bringing the server up with the 1.0.0 "Potato" binaries. There is a file size difference between the UK and French client versions (client files are required by the server) and I need to figure out what the rub is. I have a thread opened at exilemod.com, but if anyone has a definitive explanation I'd love to hear it.

Comment

Apparently, this is now global for exilemod.com

Comment

so how is our server??

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by ogmogul View Post
          The update is on hold at this point, I am bringing the server up with the 1.0.0 "Potato" binaries. There is a file size difference between the UK and French client versions (client files are required by the server) and I need to figure out what the rub is. I have a thread opened at exilemod.com, but if anyone has a definitive explanation I'd love to hear it.

Comment

oops...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Exile 1.0.1 "Sweet Potato" Update

[QUOTE=ogmogul;1889295]Here's the perp commenting on the happenings...

I couldn't understand a word of that. lol
              Last edited by Wicks; 08-29-2016, 05:30 PM.

Comment

They got into the old database from what I have seen. If you signed up after Sept 2015 you *should* be ok. But I would suggest changing your steam and email passwords. (The email you used to register on ExileMod) the list they got was released publicly. The Exile Mod Reddit community has the 1.0.1 files up for download [MENTION=36903]ogmogul[/MENTION] if you are interested.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

wait, why give your email to setup an account? Back in the day, did we have to make an account to download stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
                    wait, why give your email to setup an account? Back in the day, did we have to make an account to download stuff?
                    Some people registered on the site for the forums etc.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I've removed a couple of posts regarding the incident and amended some others, apologies but I didn't have time to pm everyone. They were removed as we don't wish to draw attention to such things and feed the machine as it were. Please don't post anymore direct links to this, thanks guys.

Comment

The server is presently down, I've started the update process.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X