Exile Server Newsfeed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exile Server Newsfeed

This area is where I will post server updates and general server news.
    May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.
    -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Cups has updated - server is down while cups is updating through host. Will update when completed Thanks for your patience. In the mean time go play some Arma3 Tactical Tuesday with the TG guys today!
    -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

Removed A3XAI and installed DMS Occupation. Will be playing with settings over the extended holiday weekend. Will need feedback to help dial in Roaming AI settings again. The good news is it has appeared to cut restart times in half. Please send me pm's or catch me in TS with your thoughts on AI population.
      -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

Seems the new AI travel in squads of 3 and are dressed as police. Very interesting lol.

Comment

Had 1 x dressed as above walking around exterior of base looking towards the top of the base. He did not seem concerned with the BDRM circling him and continued to focus on the base. Though he never looked at my vehicle, I was worried that if I exited he may turn hostile so I did not risk exiting to find out if he were friendly or not.

Comment

Im really liking this new AI. Was on my way back to bonds place to DC. As I pulled up 3 ai police opened up on us. Thankfully red team saved the day as I was able to neutralize them with my pkp. ;)

Unfourtently blue teams bdrm was nowhere to be found lol

(jk bond ran 2 over and I put them down) lol Bond679

Comment

After a couple of hours I can say that I have seen no roaming AI in cities or outposts, only the police ones near bases. No Roaming AI in vehicles as well.

Comment

Agreed. I've seen the hueys/Blackhawk. 3 man patrols and paratroops. I like this better I think.

Comment

I did have a .50 cal technical roll up on Fireforeffect and I. He didn't engage, though, and I was able to kill the gunner and driver.
                  “He who cannot be a good follower cannot be a good leader.”

Comment

Listen BadStache I was to traumatized from seeing my huron blow up haha

Comment

Fireforeffect

We lost the bird already?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Server went down yesterday afternoon, and for once it wasn't my fault! The server host is having some technical issues with the node our server is on. They said they were working on it last night, now this morning I am not getting responses to my support tickets. It appears they are possibly out for the Holiday. Thanks for your patience. Have a safe 4th, no fireworks to the face!
                        -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

Copy that. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Server is back up.... All is ok.... Take a breath.....
                            -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse