Vehicle Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle Suggestions

I wasn't sure where to put this, but it had been mentioned it last night. I know they can't be armed with any larger rounds (HE/40mm/30mm etc.)

If there's a version of the striker that's not 30mm cannon (US apc with 4 wheels on each side)

The Bradley. Not sure if there's a light version or unarmed.

The armored troop transport we used in hearts and minds. I think it's called the bearcat or something like that.

Just a couple suggestions
    Last edited by Fireforeffect; 07-06-2017, 05:10 PM.

Hearts and minds was RHS not cups so they don't have that exact vehicle.

vic requests are fine to be here, but please give me a class name from the editor to help limit my search in testing. Also weapon requests can be made here as well.

remember however I am pretty picky about calibers and scopes etc so not all requests will make the server but, I will look at them with an open mind.
    May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.
    -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

Alrighty will edit when I get home

Comment

Sorry to disappoint Fire's request, but a Bradley is way 'OP' to include in the game. It's got 25mm cannons, 7.62 coax mount, with TOW rockets to boot. No, just nope.

Tracked vehicles, that could be in the realm of inclusion may be: M113 full stop. Anything else is just too unbalanced.

TGU Instructor · TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean · Former ARMA Admin · Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
          Sorry to disappoint Fire's request, but a Bradley is way 'OP' to include in the game. It's got 25mm cannons, 7.62 coax mount, with TOW rockets to boot. No, just nope.

Tracked vehicles, that could be in the realm of inclusion may be: M113 full stop. Anything else is just too unbalanced.
          No unarmed "training" version? ;) I doubt there is such a thing though, but I had to ask.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X