So the new guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the new guys

Guys, keep an eye out. Two different groups have shown up and gave us some entertainment.

The first group are bad shots with RPGs and are attempting to breach base walls. Sturdy can attest to that. They seem to want to get at Sturdy's place.

The other two are thieves that were rather salty after their chopper crashed with all the money from my stolen vehicle in it. Rage quitting and saltiness happened after a chance encounter caused members of both groups to die in Nichori (spelling?) .

Just have fun and don't rage quit when dealing with Zeb, Benma, Dakota, and Chronotik. They are more than willing to take bullets, rockets, and the occasional hail marries in churches and ally-oops of grenades, so feel free to keep a grenade or two and something that holds a lot of rounds. It can be fun.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

It made for an exciting PvP experience (for once lol) it's nice to see someone PvP for fun and not to obliterate everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Fireforeffect View Post
      It made for an exciting PvP experience (for once lol) it's nice to see someone PvP for fun and not to obliterate everything.
      I rarely get the urge to hunt people down. It felt good to nade the guy.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by Fireforeffect View Post
        Absolutely, agreed.

TGU Instructor · TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean · Former ARMA Admin · Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Now, how do we attract more new players to the server?

Comment

Seed the server and time. Keep them in by being welcoming and not overpowering.
            May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.
            -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
              Seed the server and time. Keep them in by being welcoming and not overpowering.
              That. Players tend to join servers that have more players online than not.

TGU Instructor · TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean · Former ARMA Admin · Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X